Upcoming Allen Edmonds sales (?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upcoming Allen Edmonds sales (?)

I've come to the conclusion that I need a new dark brown dress belt, more or less to match my dark brown burnished Park Aves. Love the AE Manistee belt I got to match my walnut strands and its pretty decent quality too. I got that as part of one of Nordstrom's larger sales, so it wasn't full price ($115 for a belt is painful). For the brown, I'm thinking about going just the AE "Wide Basic Dress Belt" ($98), but again don't realllly want to pay full price.

http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline...40000000001_-1

To get to the point and for the TL;DR folks: Does anyone know if AE or Nordstrom is having a sale anytime soon (post-Christmas?) that might include that belt? I can't recall what last year's sales looked like. I can wait a week or 2, but do want to grab one sometime soon.

Thanks in advance.

I think the Nordstrom half yearly sale begins on Wednesday

Comment

I almost hope they don't put the dalton on sale....It will cost me if they do =(.

Comment

All factory seconds are now $50 off the first pair, $100 off the second.

I just bought a pair of Daltons. You were saying Penguin?

Comment

Where can you find the factory seconds?

Originally posted by frost View Post

Comment

Originally posted by sami View Post
            Where can you find the factory seconds?
            Go to allenedmonds.com. Hit the button that says "Store Locator." Type in you zip, and mark the checkbox that says "Factory Outlets." Click the search button. Call store closest to you. Any factory store can reference the nationwide inventory for your size.

Comment

I was probably saying something about not needing neumoks and daltons but getting them anyway.

Comment

I went by and picked up a pair of brown Cascades earlier today. They were marked off about $100 due to the sale. I needed something that was better suited to the winter weather.
                Last edited by Vicious49; December 27, 2012, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Thank you.

Go to allenedmonds.com. Hit the button that says "Store Locator." Type in you zip, and mark the checkbox that says "Factory Outlets." Click the search button. Call store closest to you. Any factory store can reference the nationwide inventory for your size.

Comment

Picked up a pair of MacNeils and a pair of Long Branch boots. Less than $400 out the door!

Comment

Is this the best deal I can get on a pair of Strands and Park Avenues? Or is there a better sale I can hold on for?

Comment

Wilson59, AE runs 2-3 major sales on seconds every year. They are typically 2-for-$200 or 2-for-$300 sales.

Comment

thanks for the heads up bruschetta, testing my will power it is!

Comment

Note that the 2 for 200 and 2 for 300 are subject to availability. The shoe you have your eye on may not be on sale..

Comment

When do they run this sale and how do we find out about it? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X