Herring Shoes Christmas sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herring Shoes Christmas sale.

Just a heads up: Herring Shoes is having another sale. They tend to sell out of the best stuff very fast. The prices are especially good for Americans because they don't have to pay VAT. http://www.herringshoes.co.uk

Here are some styles that caught my eye:

Herring Knightsbridge, a brown cap toe made by Loake: $167 USD
    This is the most classic style of brown shoe out there. If you like brown shoes, this is the quintessential style. $167 USD.

Herring Grays, a longwing in Burgundy calf: $180 USD.

Herring Guildford, a burgundy cap toe. Also available in black.. $217
    I think that they're nicer looking than AE's Strands. They're already sold out in my size.

Loake Churchill. $200
    The unique vamp on these makes them more stylish in my eyes than AE's Park Avenue.

Those Guildford's in Tan are F'ing beautiful compared to the strands..and I like my strands a lot but I like the subtle colour changes.

Comment

Excellent prices.

Comment

shad0w4life, They've already sold out on ten styles in my size since I posted this, including the Guildford.

Edit: I'm considering these suede boots with nicer laces. What do you guys think? I'm not as good at the whole casual thing as some of you.
        Last edited by bruschetta; December 10, 2012, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Sorry to update my own thread, but I received my Herring Grays earlier today and they're a bit of a disappointment. The stitching of the uppers is poor, the leather quality is poor, and the tanning is poor. After looking at the Grays product page I see that they're made in Spain as opposed to the UK. Sigh. On the plus side, Herring packed them beautifully with matching shoe bags, a shoe horn, polish, and a catalog. They also shipped them via free one day shipping.

I'll likely return them and order a different pair of shoes.

Comment

Working...
          X