Cedar Shoe Tree $7.50 shipped + tax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cedar Shoe Tree $7.50 shipped + tax

Ripped from fatwallet. They aren't split toe which could be an issue if you have shoes that are an odd width (either extremely narrow or wide). They look similar to some sold by AE. Just eyeballing mine from AE and looking at these it looks like the little plate that says "Allen Edmonds" just says "Jos A Bank" instead. I picked up two pairs.

Men's Cedar Shoe Tree

Regularly $25

Now $7.50 with code SEVENTY

Free shipping with code FREESHIP

Exp. 12-06-2012

thanks good tip!

Comment

thanks been wanting to snag a new set for my xmas meermins! anyone able to get the free shipping code to work though?
      My cocktail videos >

Comment

Originally posted by thepenguin99 View Post
        Ripped from fatwallet. They aren't split toe which could be an issue if you have shoes that are an odd width (either extremely narrow or wide). They look similar to some sold by AE. Just eyeballing mine from AE and looking at these it looks like the little plate that says "Allen Edmonds" just says "Jos A Bank" instead. I picked up two pairs.

Men's Cedar Shoe Tree

Regularly $25

Now $7.50 with code SEVENTY

Free shipping with code FREESHIP

Exp. 12-06-2012
        Assuming this is on the Jos. A. Bank website. Do you have a link? I just got three pair for $12.50 ea this weekend. I've never owned shoe trees, but they seem pretty nice.

Comment

Good tip, but the FREESHIP code does not work.

Comment

Yet again my insomnia and addiction to Dappered comes in clutch. I ordered 5 pairs around 5AM EST today and was able to use both the free shipping and the 70% off codes. Been waiting for this, thanks! My local JAB never has enough shoe trees for a buy 2-get-1 sale!

Comment

SHIPFREE worked for me.

Comment

shipfree works freeship does not! glad i waited. snagged two pairs.
                Last edited by tdig; December 6, 2012, 04:29 PM.
                My cocktail videos >

Comment

I was considering going through with my purchase regardless of "FREESHIP" not working, but I decided to hold off. Been busy all day and just checked back to find this new code. Thanks for posting beep, saved me another $6! Picked up a pair.

Comment

Sorry about the lack of link. My brain stops functioning after midnight. http://www.josbank.com/menswear/shop...id=1&link_id=1

Freeship worked when I ordered but I guess JosA decided to switch up the code to SHIPFREE as mentioned above.

Comment

Thanks I grabbed a couple of pair. I definitely need them I just hate spending the ridiculous money for them.

Comment

Has anyone used any of their shoe cleaning stuff? I'm looking at the suede cleaning kit, which would come out to $2.10. I'm not too familiar with shoe stuff but that seems cheap for a brush?

Comment

Working...
                        X