Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

64% off Full Priced Items @ Banana Republic w/ GAP/Old Navy/BR Card +7% from cashback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kevinD
    replied
    Processed but not shipped
    They take FOREVER to ship

Leave a comment:

• goterps
    replied
    if I remember the mailer, the luxe 40% was supposed to work on some of the restricted items and not have an item limit (vs 2 for the regular code). Anyway its been "fixed", looks like my cashmere stuff finally shipped, but my first order is still in process.

Leave a comment:

• Vicious49
    replied
    Looks like it won't let you stack them this time.

Leave a comment:

• goterps
    replied
    I'm a little worried now, only my cheapest stuff shipped---the $12 layering crew and a random soft wash shirt. The cashmere sweaters, jackets/blazers all are still in process, i.e. the pricier stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Vicious49
    replied
    I've double and even triple stacked BR coupons before. They're not going to cancel the order. They honor the prices.

Leave a comment:

• goterps
    replied
    yeah i received shipping...for a single item so far hah, but yeah it looks like they're not being cancelled.

Leave a comment:

• Juan
    replied
    @goterps - I already received shipping confirmation e-mails for a few of the items that I ordered, so I don't think that they are canceling orders.

Leave a comment:

• goterps
    replied
    Try again on Dec 8th, but the stacking may be fixed by then. For the record, none of my orders have went past the initial confirmation, so these may still be cancelled.

Leave a comment:

• Vicious49
    replied
    Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
    You need to have a Banana Republic w/ GAP/Old Navy/BR Card
    I have tat. I figured out what it was. It was one of those glitches where they let the 2 coupons stack that day. I got there too late for it to work for me.

Leave a comment:

• aqwayne93
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
    How are you getting 64% off? I'm getting 40% off with that code and it won't let me stack another coupon on it.
    You need to have a Banana Republic w/ GAP/Old Navy/BR Card

Leave a comment:

• Vicious49
    replied
    How are you getting 64% off? I'm getting 40% off with that code and it won't let me stack another coupon on it.

Leave a comment:

• thepenguin99
    replied
    Nice deal but not worth a credit card application. Good for folks that already have the card.

Leave a comment:

• aqwayne93
    replied
    Glad I could help guys, herd people talking about how this works with the monogram line too which never goes on sale apparently. I have no clue, but just thought I'd pass the information on.

Leave a comment:

• kevinD
    replied
    Thanks!
    Just ordered some pants and a sweater

Leave a comment:

• goterps
    replied
    ordered some of the pricey cashmere items, the stacking brought them to a little more reasonable level.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X