Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

64% off Full Priced Items @ Banana Republic w/ GAP/Old Navy/BR Card +7% from cashback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

64% off Full Priced Items @ Banana Republic w/ GAP/Old Navy/BR Card +7% from cashback

Great deal if you have BR/Gap card (which I don't D: )

Codes: JOYFUL, BRJOY40
    +another 7% with cash back websites such as e bates

This is fantastic! I ordered a few Xmas presents for my wife. Thanks!

Comment

ordered some of the pricey cashmere items, the stacking brought them to a little more reasonable level.

Comment

Thanks!
        Just ordered some pants and a sweater

Comment

Glad I could help guys, herd people talking about how this works with the monogram line too which never goes on sale apparently. I have no clue, but just thought I'd pass the information on.

Comment

Nice deal but not worth a credit card application. Good for folks that already have the card.

Comment

How are you getting 64% off? I'm getting 40% off with that code and it won't let me stack another coupon on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                How are you getting 64% off? I'm getting 40% off with that code and it won't let me stack another coupon on it.
                You need to have a Banana Republic w/ GAP/Old Navy/BR Card

Comment

Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
                  You need to have a Banana Republic w/ GAP/Old Navy/BR Card
                  I have tat. I figured out what it was. It was one of those glitches where they let the 2 coupons stack that day. I got there too late for it to work for me.

Comment

Try again on Dec 8th, but the stacking may be fixed by then. For the record, none of my orders have went past the initial confirmation, so these may still be cancelled.

Comment

@goterps - I already received shipping confirmation e-mails for a few of the items that I ordered, so I don't think that they are canceling orders.

Comment

yeah i received shipping...for a single item so far hah, but yeah it looks like they're not being cancelled.

Comment

I've double and even triple stacked BR coupons before. They're not going to cancel the order. They honor the prices.

Comment

I'm a little worried now, only my cheapest stuff shipped---the $12 layering crew and a random soft wash shirt. The cashmere sweaters, jackets/blazers all are still in process, i.e. the pricier stuff.

Comment

Looks like it won't let you stack them this time.

Comment

Working...
                              X