JoS. A. Bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JoS. A. Bank

I thought some of you JAB anti-fans and fans alike would get a kick out of this one.

Free Android phone with any purchase

http://www.josbank.com/menswear/shop/Home_11001_10050

That's a new one.

Comment

Wait...Seriously ?

Comment

has anyone tried their new slim fit lines? how are they? the classic stuff they had was just terrible (even from the perspective of a bit of a bigger guy who normally enjoys looser fit stuff)

Comment

I went in there once about 3 years ago when a friend told me they had a buy one get one sale. Prior to that visit, I had never even heard of them. After walking into the store, I realized why. The clothes in there were terrible. Outdated colors/styles, extremely boxy, basically stuff you'd see guys in the 80's wear (and not the cool kind).

That said, I did buy one thing there: brass color stays. Actually wish I had bought more!

Comment

the android phone deal is a real joke; but, there are plenty of serviceable things at JAB...mainly shirts and the Signature Peak Lapel tux...

Comment

Jos A Bank - Traveler Tailored Fit Pinpoint

The Android offer is hilarious and does not motivate me to shop there any more than usual.

That being said, my favorite dress shirt right now is their Traveler Tailored Fit Pinpoint Solid Point Collar Dress Shirt. It fits me perfectly and I don't experience the "parachute" coming out of my pants either. I order them with a monogram and get quite a few compliments on them.

http://www.josbank.com/menswear/shop...1_10050_101903

Comment

I've always been leery of JAB because of their gimmicky (and spastic) pricing, but I decided to try on a Traveler Wrinkle-Free Slim Fit shirt this Black Friday and was surprised by how much I liked it. The sales associate recommended the tailored fit, but it draped over me like a curtain. The slim fit was much better--and I'm no pencil, I'm an average build.

I ended up getting several, as well as a few cotton sweaters (I got one for Xmas last year and it's held up much better than the ones from Gap, etc.)

Comment

I'm with Bookman -- also, I'd specifically recommend their tux as a pretty decent inexpensive option... it fits much better than the suits I have from there, and has easily been worth the price many times vs. renting, etc.

Comment

i got a cashmere sweater from them once but it had the most hideous case of batwings in any piece of clothing ive ever owned

Comment

Working...
                    X