X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike W
    replied
    skippapotamus,

Give them a call, I haven't received any emails back from them since before Thanksgiving, but they have answered every call and emailed me lists for my size.
    Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• skippapotamus
    replied
    I have an outlet about 45 mins away. I should go. Shoebank won't reply to an email. Should they have deals on an average day?

Leave a comment:

• javadave
    replied
    All - Dont be nervous about these AE Seconds. I go to Destin FL few times a year and make it a point to visit the AE outlet store. Really great stuff. and super nice folks.

I'm sure there are a few people on this board that could say why my AE shoes are classified as a "seconds" but to 90%+ of us you cant tell.

Leave a comment:

• Acousticfoodie
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
    Same here. I'm a bit concerned as well hoping that they don't sell my shoe to someone who visited the store that day.
    Mine were shipped on friday and will be here next week! I'm always a bit nervous getting AEs from the outlet...

Leave a comment:

• Vicious49
    replied
    Originally posted by alan View Post
    Right. I'll feel a lot more comfortable when I see the charge on the card, though.
    Same here. I'm a bit concerned as well hoping that they don't sell my shoe to someone who visited the store that day.

Leave a comment:

• frost
    replied
    Is it me, or was this AE sale a resounding "meh?"

I didn't see anything close to what I wanted on sale. I'm currently in the market for a pair of fifth avenue, fifth street, and daltons. None of which were on sale. I was really hoping they were planning on matching their boot sale from last year. I literally held off for months, for nothing it seems. Hopefully they'll have something else soon. I'm pretty disappointed.. It would be nice to get at least one pair of the above mentioned shoes on sale.

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied
    Alan - the lady told me it wouldn't go out until Monday or Tuesday.
    Right. I'll feel a lot more comfortable when I see the charge on the card, though.

Leave a comment:

• Vicious49
    replied
    Alan - the lady told me it wouldn't go out until Monday or Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied
    One pair got processed, according to my credit card. The rest are still unaccounted for.

Btw, the Shoe Bank closed 40 minutes ago. Outlet mall locations may still be open.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    I called earlier and placed my order. I didn't even know if they had the shoe in my size but acted like they did and said 'I want to order this in this size at the closeout price'. Turns out they had it. They really don't have time to email out lists today since they're so slammed.
    Late to the party. Can I get the phone number to call. Also, is there a list of shoes? Never owned AE's but I see Dappered people are huge fans! Love the walnut color for a fifth ave and perhaps a black in park avenue

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied
    Fwiw, I just called the Shoe Bank because I haven't seen the charge on my credit card and they've been slammed all day. They haven't even processed phone orders yet. They said they won't get to them until possibly Monday. They're too busy handling people in the store. so now I have to do the one thing in the world that I'm worst at... I have to wait. :-P

Leave a comment:

• Vicious49
    replied
    I called earlier and placed my order. I didn't even know if they had the shoe in my size but acted like they did and said 'I want to order this in this size at the closeout price'. Turns out they had it. They really don't have time to email out lists today since they're so slammed.

Leave a comment:

• shad0w4life
    replied
    Yes, I'm in Canada and I just call(last one I just emailed the entire transaction even CC(!!!!) to the shoebank and place order

Leave a comment:

• Volker
    replied
    Anyone able to order seconds by calling the shoe bank? Unfortunately don't have an outlet nearby.

Leave a comment:

• skippapotamus
    replied
    in the BF thread, Alan makes the fantastic point that no one's likely to respond to much email tomorrow. I've sent emails in the past on days that weren't the craziest shopping day of the year, and not had them returned.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X