Ordering from Allen Edmonds Outlet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering from Allen Edmonds Outlet

Is there anyway to order from an Allen Edmonds Outlet store? There are no stores at all close to where I lived, but it seems that they are having some fantastic deals on factory seconds tomorrow.

Any help?

Originally posted by devirkahan View Post
    Is there anyway to order from an Allen Edmonds Outlet store? There are no stores at all close to where I lived, but it seems that they are having some fantastic deals on factory seconds tomorrow.

Any help?
    Send an email to [email protected]. I asked them for the list of shoes in my size and it seems you can order from here.

In the email I received, they said : "Nowadays, Fed Ex ground shipping is free within the U S but you will have to pay applicable state sales tax."

I hope it helps!

Comment

does [email protected] and [email protected] have a different stock list?

Comment

No, they will exchange stock from my understanding I've had to wait a few days for shoes to show up before being shipped.

It's quite easy though, you get the list, say what you'd like to get, they will attempt to get them and then you provide CC and they get shipped. Never had an issue and I'm in Canada

Comment

in the BF thread, Alan makes the fantastic point that no one's likely to respond to much email tomorrow. I've sent emails in the past on days that weren't the craziest shopping day of the year, and not had them returned.

Comment

Anyone able to order seconds by calling the shoe bank? Unfortunately don't have an outlet nearby.

Comment

Yes, I'm in Canada and I just call(last one I just emailed the entire transaction even CC(!!!!) to the shoebank and place order

Comment

I called earlier and placed my order. I didn't even know if they had the shoe in my size but acted like they did and said 'I want to order this in this size at the closeout price'. Turns out they had it. They really don't have time to email out lists today since they're so slammed.

Comment

Fwiw, I just called the Shoe Bank because I haven't seen the charge on my credit card and they've been slammed all day. They haven't even processed phone orders yet. They said they won't get to them until possibly Monday. They're too busy handling people in the store. so now I have to do the one thing in the world that I'm worst at... I have to wait. :-P

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                    I called earlier and placed my order. I didn't even know if they had the shoe in my size but acted like they did and said 'I want to order this in this size at the closeout price'. Turns out they had it. They really don't have time to email out lists today since they're so slammed.
                    Late to the party. Can I get the phone number to call. Also, is there a list of shoes? Never owned AE's but I see Dappered people are huge fans! Love the walnut color for a fifth ave and perhaps a black in park avenue

Comment

One pair got processed, according to my credit card. The rest are still unaccounted for.

Btw, the Shoe Bank closed 40 minutes ago. Outlet mall locations may still be open.

Comment

Alan - the lady told me it wouldn't go out until Monday or Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                          Alan - the lady told me it wouldn't go out until Monday or Tuesday.
                          Right. I'll feel a lot more comfortable when I see the charge on the card, though.

Comment

Is it me, or was this AE sale a resounding "meh?"

I didn't see anything close to what I wanted on sale. I'm currently in the market for a pair of fifth avenue, fifth street, and daltons. None of which were on sale. I was really hoping they were planning on matching their boot sale from last year. I literally held off for months, for nothing it seems. Hopefully they'll have something else soon. I'm pretty disappointed.. It would be nice to get at least one pair of the above mentioned shoes on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
                              Right. I'll feel a lot more comfortable when I see the charge on the card, though.
                              Same here. I'm a bit concerned as well hoping that they don't sell my shoe to someone who visited the store that day.

Comment

Working...
                              X