LastCall.com 45% off Until Oct 6.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LastCall.com 45% off Until Oct 6.

30% off through October 11, with an extra 15% on top through October 6.

Not sure if I could wear them, but they just got a Kenneth Cole Brogue Boot in, and with this sale it's under $100...

Yeah, I saw those. Personally, I'm leaning toward the Sebago brogues just above it, same price. Something about the Sebago boots looks cleaner, and I like the lighter shade of brown on it.

Comment

Don't forget free shipping (any order) code FSANN3.

Just picked up a checked trim-fit dress shirt for $31 w/ tax & shipped:

http://www.lastcall.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod4480044

Anyone know anything about the "trace-fit" stuff from Hickey Freeman? At these sale prices of $50 it may be worth it.

My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Comment

I ordered those Sebagos last week during the 41% off sale (essentially what this is with 30 + 15) and they arrived today. Love them. Highly recommended at that price point.

Comment

Although I will point out they are made in china. I still don't think you can find a sub$100 boot like that though.

Comment

yacko, i love those trim-fit shirts by neiman. i have one from before and i picked up two more during this sale. really great stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X