AE Strand $240 shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AE Strand $240 shipped

After viewing the lackluster Allen Edmonds BF sale I find myself still looking for a good deal on a pair of walnut strands. I came up with this via styleforum and thought it might be of interest.

Hansen's Clothing has the Strand for $240 shipped. More expensive that the recent seconds sale but definitely not bad considering they aren't seconds and they have the more attractive (imo anyway) sole of the AE branded shoe vs the BB branded shoe. They seem to have all AE products on sale so you can also pick up a matching belt for less than the normal insane price AE wants for it.

It should be noted the return policy for sale items is rather bad. It actually mentions all sales final when you checkout but their returns page indicates they can be returned for a small charge. I will be calling to verify before ordering anything. Unless you are 100% certain of your size I would suggest you do the same.

http://hansensclothing.com/display.asp?id=8608&sra=5

Oh man...You missed the shoebank...
    I got an almost mint pair(there was a nick around top of heel) for $150 along with mint fifth aves for $150.

Not sure if that sale is still on.

Comment

If you know a military member aafes has them for 200 and have a 10 percent off coupon also, free shipping and no tax.

Comment

I did indeed miss the shoebank sale. I think they are up to $200 now. I actually emailed for a list of what they had available but never heard back. I may have to look into the aafes thing. I do know a couple military folks.

Comment

Working...
        X