Damnit.

Ordered.

Bad first post :P

Comment

Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
      Damnit.

Ordered.

Bad first post :P
      Yea I couldn't resist either. Usually when I see N&F on a really good sale it is some oddball release they did. Like red jeans or white jeans that fade to dark. Was really happy to get these for less than I paid for my current unbranded pair.

Also it should be noted in case anyone misses it. Karmaloop has a fairly shitty return policy on sale items. Exchange or store credit only. That is a tough pill to swallow when 90% of the stuff they sell I wouldn't have in my closet.

Comment

That's funny, I bought unbranded and they were kinda decent, I washed them lots though to prevent the "whiskering" aka I like my jeans to look like crap I can't replace. Just wanted a nice dark dark pair, this looks like it will fit the bill but be more comparable to the comfort of my 7 for all mankind...which I can't wear dressed up because I was stuck buying relaxed fits due to leg constraints at the time.

Comment

Those don't look like a slim fit. They look a little baggy.
          "One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
          #StayDapper

Comment

The look quite baggy to me, I don't know all that much about jeans though. 514's are about it for me

Comment

It's hidden in there the model is wearing size 33, I'd say he's more a 30 guy hah.

I have their unbranded line, it's quite fitted. but for that price it's pretty much worth it to buy it and have a tailor work on it. Japanese selvedged!

Comment

Well I had some money sitting in a paypal account, and I need new jeans. I'll give them a shot.

Comment

There's a nekkid lady on the leather tag on the jeans, you can't go wrong was my philosophy on buying them :P

Comment

The jeans are definitely slim fit. I have the unbranded equivalent (UB301) and they fit similar to the 514. They definitely aren't the slimmest fit N&F makes. Pretty sure the "weird guy" and "skinny guy" are both tapered fits that are slimmer. If you look at that website it caters to people who wear clothing 2-3 sizes too large which is why they look baggy on the model. Here is a link to the N&F "fit guide" http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/men.html. Might help you determine if these are what you want.

Comment

Btw I got mine.

They fight great, nothing like the picture...mine are definitely fitted! The model must have tiny little legs.

Comment

I thought the same thing, I like them. My first pair of selvedge

Comment

I think they are raw denim too, didn't fully look into it but if you don't know about it google it etc and it's quite the learning experience and way more than I have a clue about besides the washing part.

Comment

I actually got mine and found they to be quite vanity sized. I should have bought a 29 and ended up buying a 30. Unfortunately didn't figure out they were to big until after I pulled the tags off.

They are sanforized denim so they won't shrink massively if you do wash them.

Comment

Eat a cheese burger

Comment

Working...
                              X