Small Business Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Business Saturday

Don't know how many of you are familiar with this, but in summary, American Express give you free money for shopping at small businesses next Saturday. As long as you spend over $25 on your AMEX card, you get $25 back as a statement credit. Any of the businesses on their map are eligible, along with any merchant that accepts AMEX via Square.

This is a good summary of how it works, but the most important aspect: registration is limited, and starts on Sunday (tomorrow) at 2AM EST.

I was thinking of picking up a much needed new belt from Tanner Goods.

This looks an awful lot like spam.

Comment

I assure you that I'm a real person, and that if you click through to see my posts, you'll see that I've been sporadically contributing here for a while.

I thought it would be some useful information for the Dappered community, particularly as clothing from small craft manufacturers doesn't often go on sale.
      Last edited by maccoinnich; November 17, 2012, 03:24 PM.

Comment

maccoinnich, thank you for replying and reassuring me that this is a genuine post, and thank you for sharing the deal.

Comment

Signed up with both my amex cards thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I've done this in previous years, so it's definitely real and not spam.

Comment

Signed up. Thanks for the deal.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder! I forgot that you have to specifically enroll for this each year.

Gotta love Amex. They've done a lot of account credit deals lately.

Comment

Working...
                X