X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. BR only

Comment

40% off one item at Lands' End (excluding canvas), free shipping on $50 or more

code: FROST

pin: 9471

Comment

Awesome Jason. By the way, for everyone else, it's *up to* five items, inclusive - you don't need to buy 5 to get the 50% off BR discount.

Anyone know if you can use it in-store to order from the online store? Eg, for out of stock or non-store items, like tall shirts.

Comment

I think it's in store, full price items only

Comment

Not valid on 100% cashmere either, according to the fine print.

Comment

Not really on the net, and I can't even guarantee it will be available in your area but the Nordstrom Rack had Clarks Desert Boots in Beeswax for $65 in just about every size from 7 to 13. They had a ton in stock so it may be worth stopping by your local store to see if they're available.

They also had a fair selection of heavily discounted Allen Edmonds shoes in the $150-200 price range. Oddly, however, the AEs were stuck in other boxes (I saw a pair in a Nike box).

This is actually the first time I've been in a Rack location so I don't know if its typical or not: this particular outlet had a layout more reminiscent of a thrift store than a Nordstrom...lol.

Comment

nordstroms rack usually has the other clarks boots that look really similar, but they have a different sole. Think they're called the bushacre. I have personally never seen the desert boots there.

Comment

Yeah, I saw several Desert Boots at Nordstrom Rack just last week. I am certain they were there, because I paid almost twice as much for them on Zappos the week prior. Blows. Ah well, they are really great shoes, and I've received several compliments.

Comment

A few days ago I saw Clark's Desert Boots at DSW and they were labeled Bushacre but they had the crepe sole. Same price of around $60-$70.

Comment

Lands End has 30% of everything including Allen Edmonds.

Comment

Fab has some decent deals on some Bonobos stuff:

http://fab.com/sale/1980/?navEmail=1&utm_source=Triggermail&utm_medium=emai l&utm_term=2011-11-22_daily_sale_email&utm_campaign=Daily%20Sales%20C ampagin%20on%20November%2022%202011

If you need a Fab.com login you can use my invite link:

http://fab.com/d135rt

Comment

it's on the BR website, but 30% off suits/blazers with BRFESTIVE

Comment

LEC also running the 30% off sale.

Brings those Moc-Toe Lace-Up boots to $69.

Comment

Neiman Marcus / LastCall.com is having a 40% off sale, supposedly "today only". My pick is any trim-fit dress shirt for $31 shipped (or less if taxes don't apply). Free shipping w/ code FSANN3, no minimum.

Levi's has a 25% off sale & free shipping (over $25) w/ code THANKS25 through 11/28 posted on their site.

This puts their 514 selvedge Raw Headbanger Rigid jeans at $44.

My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Comment

Allen Edmonds has a 100 dollar off select styles going on

Comment

Working...
                                X