Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also did this. I had to call 3 reps before they finally let me order a 10.5D for the PA. The first two were only going to let me order a 10.5B that is actually available on beren, which obviously wouldn't fit. Just be persistent if you get denied the first time.

Also, I was also contemplating ordering the 10.5B and exchanging in store for my right size if I wasn't able to get through to a rep who would let me order the 10.5D.

But 175 with tax and shipping for PA's is amazing.

Comment

Chris - score! I just ordered a pair.

Comment

@Chris222 - Absolutely well done! Just ordered a pair of walnut strands. I really thought about the PA's, but I'm wanting the dark brown color, and Beren is only selling in black...

Anyone who picked up the PA's using this, did you get black, or were you able to get another color?

Comment

I just ordered black. I already have a pair of walnut strands so I wanted something a little more formal.

Comment

well I bit! I already have a pair of black PA's but they

are a bit worn & are a size D width (I realized I should be

and E) so I figured pick up a new pair & sell my

old ones on ebay.

- thank you very much chris!

too bad they didn't have the mctavish...lol

Comment

Big Thanks to Chris! My wife just called and ordered me both the PA and Strand for $310 total shipped, since no tax on shoes in NJ.

Comment

Wow this is a great deal...so good...it even made me think about ordering a second pair of walnut strands and coverting one of them into a beater shoe! That would be too crazy tho, for everyone else...congrats!

Comment

Awesome first pair of AE's on the way!! Ordered the Strands in 10.5 D no problem. Thanks big time Chris!!

Comment

Just placed my order on the strands, had about a 15 minute phone call with customer service. Thanks Chris! This'll be my 6th pair of Allen Edmonds in about 6 months . I've got the Daltons in walnut, PA in merlot, neumok in olive, neumora in brown and have the seventh avenue on preorder. Now I've got these strands on the way with absolutely no regrets!

Comment

@Van wow you got the seventh avenues? You must post a pic when you get them!

Comment

Anyone else see the Allen Edmonds shoes disappear from the Beren site? I can't find them by searching or browsing. Is this deal is dead?

Comment

Double post

Comment

Looks like its gone now.

Comment

OoOo hopefully Nordstrom will still honor the purchases from the lucky few who were able to get in before Beren took them down. My guess is Nordstrom was probably panicking since they are already selling discounted strands and PAs for their half anniversary sale...this beren price matching deal would have ate up all their stock before the nordy ani sale starts lol

Comment

nooooooooooo, why didn't I see that I'm pissed!

Comment

Working...
                                X