http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/mens-k...RCH=CANVAS_OTC

Comment

Richer Poorer socks- 25% off using FREEDOM

ships free if you buy 2 or more

Comment

just for today - Men's Wearhouse Clearance + Additional 50% off

http://www.menswearhouse.com/shop/Ho...51_12001_-1_N_

Comment

I sure wish Men's Wearhouse had better stuff! I have a couple sweaters from them I'm happy with (after some washing to shrink them), but most of their suits and sport coats look unwearable.

Comment

MW has a good price on Sebago Docksides:

http://goo.gl/Kqshu

Comment

Just a heads up - Nordstrom will price match the $147.50 deal on AE Walnut Strands from Beren listed above. You need to call them at 888-282-6060 to place the order. They will - well, they let me - order any size in Walnut at that price with free shipping as well

Comment

Wow chris that is awesome! Congrats

Comment

Good work, Chris! I just called and picked up a pair each of the Strands and Park Aves for $310 total. The rep said that the as long as it was the same color of the same product, they'd match it. Sizes being available elsewhere was not brought up. Nordstrom doesn't carry the Elgin, sadly.

Comment

chris222:

It is appropriate that you posted this the day after the 4th because you are a great American. $160 for Strands incl. tax and shipping is a steal... Can wait to get them.

Comment

@Chris222, just saw your post, called Nordstrom, and ordered the Strands 10 minutes ago. You are officially a dappered.com god.

Funny thing is, I went into Nordstrom yesterday to ask if I could pre-order them at the sale price of $219, and they said no. Even with the Nordstrom card, I would have to wait until the 11th. Their loss is my gain.

Comment

Glad to help everyone out. As Matthew noted this should work on the Park Avenues too, or really any of the Allen Edmonds that Beren has on sale that Nordstrom also carries. Happy 4th!

Comment

Update: My co-worker just tried to do the same thing, and they told them that they could not price match because they aren't the same shoe.

They told them that the Berenshoes.com Strand Balmoral Cap-Toe is different from the Nordstrom.com Strand, BOTH FROM ALLEN EDMONDS.

Comment

Balmoral Cap-Toe is the type of shoe, Strand is the actual model/product. Call back and get a different rep.

Comment

Update #2: I called back and just placed the order myself on their behalf. Silly Nordstrom phone reps. The second person I spoke to was very nice and placed the order immediately.

Comment

Thanks chris222. Post of the year. I was able to get the Strands from Beren, but my size in the PA's were sold out. A 10 minute call to Nordstrom and was able to score a pair.

This is a game changer to me, if any other site is having a ridiculous sale, as long as Nordstrom carries it, you walk out a winner, albeit a winner with a lighter wallet.

Comment

Working...
                                X