Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After losing out on an auction for NOS Hanover Shell Longwings last night, I'm thinking of getting the Strands and Elgins to mend my broken heart....

Comment

Thanks for the Beren links! Just picked up the Elgin.

Comment

Ryan, just an FYI from watching on Ebay, usually only D and E widths seem to really get much attention, and the B's are AE B not typical narrow B, they are going to be very thin, that's what stopped me as I should wear an 11C or a 10.5D may fit depending on toe box.

Comment

Thanks again @Trash/Sly. First the Sierra deal, now the Beren one. I've been waiting on a sale on Strands ever since I started reading Dappered and had to jump on it. Also picked up the Park Avenues for formal occasions. Based on what I've read here and on SF, I went with 1/2 a size smaller.

I blew my clothing "budget" for July, and it's only the 1st!

Comment

I ended up canceling my park ave order. Didn't want to deal with the shipping fees + not selling on ebay.

Comment

Nordstrom still has a ton of stuff marked down. Loads of Calibrate and Nordstrom Smartcare shirts (Trim and Slim fits) are around $30. Lots of good patterns. Sizes vary but they've got some good ones.

Comment

Endless is running a sale right now..

The Valco by Florsheim are on 51.00-62.57 (with the exception of burgandy: 104.95).

Seems like a pretty good deal.

Comment

I'm sure a lot of you know, but Bonobos is doing another sale for first time customers. $25 off of $75. Link below, it's a referral credit just like the last sale.

http://curebit.com/x/6P3Eh

Comment

bk - That referral program is always in play.

Comment

^ yeah that.

please don't start posting the links here. there are separate threads dedicated to bonobos referrals.

Comment

Please use one of the many bonobos threads already in existence.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

LEC Boat Shoe $19.97

LINK

Comment

So, the LEC boat shoe is a great price, but how would you pull off a black boat shoe?

Comment

The Knottery has $25 off of $100 orders until Monday with code bbqsauce. Good time for me to try out one of their new grenadines. Too bad I don't really wear ties in the summer.

Comment

@BB: Good deal. Grenadines are sold out, unfortunately. I just emailed to see if they'd honor the sale for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X