Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@tdig Well, this one is the regular (not slim) jacket and the second button is probably ruining the fit. But I agree, it doesn't look good to me either.

Comment

@tdig I saw that picture too before I bought it and DO NOT let that picture sway you're decision. That thing looks like a piece of crap and he has both buttons buttoned. Also looks like he bought a size too small as well.

I'm getting up to take a picture now. I'll be back.

Comment

Amazon Local is offering a free voucher for $10 off a $20 purchase in Amazon's clothing store: http://local.amazon.com/chicago/B008ELOOGS

Comment

Ok, here it is. One of them is blurry but it will give you a good idea. The Linen Slim fit fits exactly the same with an ever so slightly lower button stance.

Comment

thats a medium? tailored at all? i was thinking about getting a small but now im not sure.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

It's a medium. Just to give you an idea. I'm 5'11 on a good day with heels on (ok, 5'10) and 172 athletic build. The only tailoring was the sleeves. Nothing else was touched. I wear a 38R from Banana Republic Tailored fit and Gap Tailored fit perfectly.

Comment

alright im 5'11 150-155 depending on the day. think i might be ok with the small. is the lapel functional?

My cocktail videos >

Comment

I would think that you should be fine with a small. It looks like it's just decoration, doesnt open up, although you may be able to cut it open not sure.

If you can wait till the winter these suits will go on sale. I'll definitely stock up next time they drop below $150 total.

Comment

Suits extra 50% off at Last Call.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

I asked this question on the previous page but it went unanswered so since I cannot use the Suddenlee bookmarklet at Uniqlo, how do I go about ordering stuff from there?

Comment

Grr. The 2 shirts I just bought from lastcall for 30% off each just dropped to 50% off. Could have saved another $20.

I'm someone tempted to grab a Hugo Boss suit for around $275. Just don't really like that they are fused and have pointier shoulders.

Comment

tdig: I'm 5'9 and 160lbs and am definitely going with the medium in the slim fit. The small has very narrow shoulders from the measurements I'm seeing.

Comment

zero - Ask for a price match? Some places will do that.

Comment

Huh. So the linen shirt is on sale today, right? I don't see it being $14.90. Is it discounted in stores but not reflected online?

Comment

@tdig, since you're 5'11 I'd be careful with the small. The medium already looks pretty short, a small may be comically short.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Working...
                                X