X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You clicked the wrong shirt, look two pictures over

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/CPaGoods/itemcode=071192

Comment

ah, thx. I knew something was wrong on my end.

Comment

Are the uniqlo sales only on one color?

Comment

When does the SF uniqlo open?

Comment

I looked up the measurements on the jacket and linen shirt from the non-US site.

Linen slim blazer in medium:

Shoulders: 16.9" (quite slim for a medium)

Chest: 20.7" (about right)

Length: 28" (pretty short)

Sleeve: 24"

The linen shirt on sale is the NON slim version.

Comment

How does Suddenlee work for Uniqlo? I don't see it listed on their site as one of the shops.

Comment

@zerostyle : 16.9" in the shoulders, are you sure about this ? That's narrower than a slim size 36.

Comment

First of all, suddenlee is fantastic. I've bought tons of stuff from Uniqlo through them and they have always made sure to communicate with me and get all of my items at the sale prices I requested. I've redone most of my wardrobe with Uniqlo. If you look at the right stuff, you can find some stylish classically inspired items for quality at a cheap price. Some of their stuff is more trendy then stylish, but it's not hard to spot and avoid.

Secondly, I have the Slim Fit Linen Blazer and I love it. It gets really hot in Atlanta, GA and the Linen Blazer is very thin and light weight. The button stance is slightly lower than on the tasmanian suits (which aren't THAT high for a suit, I feel like people take pictures of it from below their waist and that makes it look much higher than it is. Suits usually have a slightly higher button stance anyway.) and the cut looks great. I wear a 38R in Banana Republic Tailored Fit and the M fits me perfectly. I would highly recommend it.

Comment

@bere09 willing to share any fit pics on the tasmanian?

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Let me look at my phone. I may have deleted them already though. If I did, I'm actually wearing the navy one today so I'll hop in front of a mirror and take a pic.

Comment

thanks. how would you describe the quality in terms of comparison to other suits?

My cocktail videos >

Comment

It's 98% Wool, so you're not getting a blend like anything you'll see from Macy's. Everytime I've taken them to my tailor, she's been really impressed by the quality for the price. It's not Brooks Brothers at all, but it's not far off from Banana Republic and I think higher quality than Gap.

Hopefully that gives you an some idea. I have to wear a suit anywhere from 2 to 4 times per week so I get alot of use out of the three I have. I have one Navy and 2 Charcoal (second one was on sale at that point for $70 total for the Jacket and Pants. I couldn't pass it up as a backup/not afraid of ruining suit.

Comment

Yea I remember seeing those sales. Is the lapel functional? Do you have the slim fit or standard cut?

My cocktail videos >

Comment

here are some fit pics i found on the uniqlo linen jacket. not sure im too crazy about it.

http://stylesalvage.blogspot.com/201...mmer-rain.html

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Slim fit. The standard cut have 3 buttons but it looks like it may be a 3/2 roll. Not sure from the pictures though.

Comment

Working...
                                X