Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like J. Crew is having another sitewide sale: 25% off + free shipping on $150+ with the code STAYWARM. A second chance for those who missed it a few weeks ago!

lostmonarch.com

fromsqualortoballer.com - my blog

Comment

Bonobos is having a sale on some dress cotton pants... 50% off:

http://www.bonobos.com/twittersale-dress-cotton

Comment

Hmm...too bad my Bonobos return credit hasn't showed up yet. It's been a week since they received it.

Im hesitant to email them because I have several times in the past and don't want to be flagged as a bothersome customer (though I have no indication that they actually do that...lol).

Comment

Go ahead and email / call... They should have credited it by now and that's a good sale if there's something you want

Comment

all size 30 dress pants for twitter bonobos sale are out of stock.

Comment

You just have to pester them. It took me like 3 emails before they gave me credit right before the Facebook sale. I'm not really sure why they would "flag" a customer or what the consequences of that would be if they did.

Comment

I just did a return online today and I was given store credit instantly.

Comment

To all my thrifters out there, Savers is having a 50% off sale this Friday to celebrate Veteran's day. I am crossing my fingers for a good hunt.

Comment

If you're a hat wearer, Fab is currently having a sale on Christys' handmade hats: http://fab.com/sale/1767/byydsc/?fref=sale-invite-tw Most of them are under $20

Comment

TM Lewin is doing another 5 for $160 deal. That makes each dress shirt $32 shipped. I'd go for it if I had the $.

Comment

DrJays.com is doing a special for 50% off their "Kick Shop" with code KICK50 until 7 PM Eastern. I know it's an urban clothing store, but they have some shoes that everyone might be interested in. For instance, I just picked up another pair off the Sebago Beacon Boots for $45.00.

Comment

@Thekillabeejc,

Great deal. I really don't need to buy any more shoes...but I just may have to pull the trigger.

Just make sure you comparison shop, though (not that it really needs to be said) 'cause some of their prices are a bit inflated...but usually the 50% price more than compensates.

Comment

Didn't see this posted elsewhere:

25% off Lands End Canvas - FAMILYSAVE25 and PIN 1142. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, November 15, 2011.

Leather Lace Up Boot, $75

Men's Double Pocket Madras Shirt, $15 in Rich Red Plaid?

Heritage Plaid Poplin Shirt, $23

Windbreaker, $19 Too bad the Navy is sold out in small and medium. Would make a great travel jacket.

My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Comment

From 12 to 4pm EST today, 40% off at Levi's with code SAVING40

Comment

Oh LEC, why you no have shoes in 7/7.5!?

Comment

Working...
                                X