Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's normal to wake spontaneously at 3:30am for an ebay auction that's closing - isn't it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370617711832...84.m1434.l2649

Comment

Rob, you're a treasure.

Comment

If you sign up for Amazon clothing emails, they will send you a 20% off code. To be honest, lots of items were excluded (for me at least), so I thought I'd give mine out. Here is the code sent to me: NXN7-RW924X-8QSSUF. Just let me know that it's been used. Thanks.

Comment

LEC chinos on sale today, $19.20 with code ICECREAM pin 1040

Vintage Slim Fit Chino

Refined Slim Fit Chino

Refined Straight Fit Chino

I bought a pair of the refined slims and two of the vintage slims, I'm interested in seeing how they they look. The photos make them almost look like waxed canvas.

Comment

Great price but the last pair of pants of bought from LEC probably need to be the last. The fit was quite baggy (although they were striaghts) but the material was so soft it was almost like felt, and it attracted dust and fuzz like crazy and it was impossible to get it back off.

Comment

The refined slim fits look slimmer than the vintage.

Comment

Mr. Porter is having a big sale. All of the stuff is designer, so most of it is really expensive. They have a handful of J Crew ties for only $30 that I'm thinking about getting.

Comment

Regarding the LEC Chino sale - If anyone is ordering the Vintage Slim fit, you should go down one inch on the waist. I normally wear a 32 waist and I had to order the Vintage Slim in 31. The Refined slim runs normal on the waist.

Comment

I just sent a pair of LE flannel trousers back for a new size, so just for Nicholas I added a refined slim fit, and tossed in a straight fit, both in 33, so they will be big on the waist probably, but was scared of the legs not fitting.

Hope they fit great, the tommy hilfiger outlet ones I got were very meh but I guess that's to be expected from an outlet.

Please tell me they don't require constant ironing like the TH ones.

Comment

Ha! Thanks!

Comment

Old Navy's linen stuff is on the cheap right now

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=79477

Sign up for their email list and get another 10$ off 50$

Comment

man I missed out on the LE chinos

I just ordered a bunch last week, spoke w/ customer

support to see if they would credit back the difference

but they ended up putting the request in to anther dept.

She didn't think that I would get anything back because

they no longer have stock of sizes I just purchased.

Comment

For anyone keeping track, last call is running another 40% off one item today and tomorrow.

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

Buy one get one 50% off on selected men's items at Target

Includes the Kensington blazer and the new batch of ridiculously colored blazers

Comment

http://rewards.thrillist.com/deal/10242/essential-custom-suit-shirt-tie?utm_source=Rewards&utm_medium=Email&utm_conten t=middle_grid_1_img&utm_term=%23R%20Nation%20Extra-Local%20Rewards%20Only&utm_campaign=%23R%20Nation% 20-%20FATHERS%20DAY%20-%20AH

$320 for an indochino suit, tie, and shirt. Expires 6/19

Please join through my referral link ( http://thrl.st/M9dZda )--it'd be much appreciated! I get $10 for every person that joins and purchases something.

Comment

Working...
                                X