Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're looking for a wrinkle free, 100% cotten, fitted, white dress shirt with french cuffs, Jos A Bank has them on sale for $29...In both the spread and point collars; doesn't appear to have free shipping until you $200...Cost me $41 w/shipping and tax...

Comment

Given the fact there was much discussion of the LEC Smalls here, I wanted to report that I got mine in today and they continue to fit just about as snugly as an off the rack shirt can. The sleeves do measure about 34 3/4" as reported. The shoulders are pretty narrow, so somehow the sleeves fit maybe a 1/4" short or so (I usually take a 34" sleeve). Still, I'm very pleased.

These aren't your see-through poplin shirts. They are a thicker, heavier fabric you would more associate with a casual shirt. Still, with the small check gingham I got, I can press it and wear it to work (as mentioned here).

Anyway, I think I've learned that I should size down to a small in just about ever LEC shirt purchase.

Comment

BRSTART is the new BR code and they restocked some items.

Comment

%30 off Jcrew sale items (includes factory) with code LOVEIT

Comment

50% off full price swimwear at LEC with Code CANVASSWMR pin 2150 (plus free shipping if you hit $50)

Comment

Brooks Brothers 30% off corporate discount today only, online and in-store.

Comment

Tommy Hilfiger Memorial Day Sale - 30% Off All Sale Items

THILSALE30

Comment

Ounce - How do you apply the BB corporate discount?

Comment

@guata -- you need to have a corp discount card through your employer. You fill in the info on the billing & shipping page online (in lieu of a promotional code).

Comment

K&G stores have 4 pairs of Haggar or Beene dress pants for $50...Online they're all reg. fit and pleated...Unsure if they offer flat front and modern/slim fit in stores...

Comment

30% off everything + Free shipping (over 50$) at Lands' End and Lands' End Canvas.

LE : Promotion Code STAR and PIN 5503

LEC : Promotion Code HONOR and PIN 4288.

Comment

I know many of you don't like short-sleeve buttoned shirts, but I personally do. So thoughts on this? I've been interested in Seersucker shirts, seems like a good time to try one with the sale.

http://www.landsend.com/pp/mens-short-sleeve-buttondown-seersucker-shirt~220918_59.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0 =::A53&CM_MERCH=IDX_men-_-sport-shirts-_-regular-_-s&origin=index

Edit: There's also a long sleeve one, but only in the blue stripes. http://www.landsend.com/pp/mens-long...s&origin=index

Comment

Worth a shot. I want to try the new Bonobos ones, but as usual the price is up there.

http://www.bonobos.com/sea-island-blue

Comment

LE's Traditional Fit is going to be exceptionally spacious.

Comment

@Jordan -- they're 30% off this weekend, if you claim your code via Facebook.

Comment

Working...
                                X