X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superfeet insoles 20% off at REI

Comment

@redbeardedmike: can I ask how tall you are? I'm a 15.5x34 as well, but I'm worried that being 6'3 and having 18' shoulders will preclude me from wearing a LE Small...

Comment

@aglass, I've heard (and confirmed this with the one shirt I own) that LEC shirts tend to run long in the body. So being tall shouldn't be a problem if that's the case. As for the shoulders, I really don't know.

Comment

@aglass - I'm 6 feet with 34" sleeves. A small Madras shirt I have is 30.5" long from bottom of collar to the shirt bottom, but I have other styles of LEC shirts that are shorter in a Medium and others that are equivalent in a medium, so it will really depend on the shirts. You can always chat with them online to get shirt measurements. They are plenty long enough for me to tuck, but I have a shorter toso.

I don't think you'll have a problem in the shoulders because the small I have is 18".

I'm a little concerned abou the sleeve length be cause some other recent posts suggested that you needed a large for a 34" sleeve.

Comment

Just chatted with the LEC folks. The small sleeve length for Large Plaid Poplin and Heritage Mini Gingham Poplin shirts are 34 3/4". The sleeve length for a Medium was > 35". Hope this helps.

Comment

This isn't exactly "on the net" but I just found some killer deals at Gap. Got two non-iron button ups (one tattersal and oen gingham) for $25 and $33 respectively. Also, all polos are 40% off, taking them down to either $18 or $20, including two of the ones Joe featured in his Polopalooza post. Having tried them on myself, they're super soft and fit fairly slim, though the tail is a bit long.

Comment

34 and 3/4 for a small? They are nuts.

Comment

The crazier part to me is the .25" difference between sizes. Something is wrong here...

Comment

It was more than .25" difference between sizes. I think the medium was 35.5", but I forgot to write it down before the service rep decided the conversation was over and changed the chat window into a survey. So I think it was something like .75" or 1" between sizes.

But yeah, 34 3/4" for a small seems odd. Works for me, though!

Comment

Look I found an LEC ad for their shirts

Comment

NM Last Call -- 40% off entire purchase. Valid May 21–23 online, May 22-23 in stores. Excludes spot-on savings clearance items.

Comment

Hopefully you'll be able to get your suit this time around!

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

$20 Store Credit- New menswear E-commerce site: http://www.liftluxe.com/

Comment

Banana Republic finally has a code that works on blazers: BREXCUSE. 30% off.

Comment

LandsEnd, several sportjackets, (8 around $50 or less) mostly linen/canvas...Promo code BASEBALL and PIN 8140 (expires on 5/23) takes an additional 20% and free shipping over $50...Generally speaking, LE's codes do not always work for sale/clearance items but this code the exception, probably want to get rid of stock prior to their memorial day sale...

http://www.landsend.com/ix/overstock...3A+low+to+high

Comment

Working...
                                X