Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a 15.5" neck and 32" sleeve and the smalls fit me perfectly. I haven't tried to wear a tie with it yet, but I doubt I ever will. It feels snug, but not tight on me. For reference, from one underarm seam to the other is 20.25" and from one seam of the yoke to the other is 17.5".

Comment

@thmage - I am a 15.5" x 34" and I have found that the LEC smalls are just right on me for casual shirts. I haven't tried to wear them under a blazer, but I think the sleeves are not too short. The shoulders are just about right on me too.

Comment

Hmm, should I get the multi-check, or is it too much?

Comment

The talk on here and the reviews on the site made me jump on a couple shirts. Hopefully sizing down to small will do the trick. I guess worst case scenario i send them back.

Comment

@Jordan, about to do the same thing and get myself a linen shirt or two.

What does everybody think about the Pincord Trousers? Too pricey at the moment?

Comment

@thmage -- I bought it a while ago. it's definitely colorful, so I keep it more for beach days, vacation, etc. May break it out during the summer in the city, but would need to wear it with everything else toned down (i.e., not with my nantucket reds, but with plain khaki shorts and brown boatshoes, etc.)

Comment

www.menswearhouse.com is having buy 1 get 1 free on a lot of items. I picked up 2 pocket squares for $15. Shipping kills the deal until you hit $50, but you can ship it to store for free. Good place to pick up shoe cleaning supplies as well.

Comment

Allen Edmonds is having a memorial day sale with 15% - 45% off on hand inventory at factory stores and seconds. This is a good time to get in touch with Edward over at freeport. The advertisement shows a second strand that's going for $199. I just asked if they had neumoks for this sale and they do.

Comment

Aw snap. How much are the neumoks? My wallet hates me so much this month... Maybe I shouldn't hear the answer...

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

$169. They only had the blue ones in 113E, which is my size. So there may be limited options, which may be good??

Comment

113E??? What are the odds that they would have your size???

Comment

$10 off theknottery with sorrydude

Comment

I got that email from knottery as well. Any suggestions from Knottery?

I have a couple of knit ties from them and a pair of laces. Good stuff.

Comment

Is there a minimum for the knottery coupon?

Comment

$20.00 min.

What did the e-mail say it was about? They screwed up an order of mine and it took a month and a half to get a reply and finally a refund. Not going to buy the missing items again though, because I'll have to pay for shipping again...

Didn't get the e-mail, but I took myself off the mailing list too.

Comment

Working...
                                X