Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed this sale, that would have been useful.

Comment

You've gotta check the forum every hour, every day, every night! ;-)

Comment

bonobos and calvin klein are oon Hautelook right now. Some decent prices on bonobos pants if you like their straight cut. All the calvin klein suits are in huge sizes.

Comment

@Jordan.Saw that as well. Looks like a good selection. How do Bonobos pants fit?

[Edit: their site says true to fit, but go a size down if you're in between. Hope this helps everyone]

Comment

They fit pretty spot on. I just want slim-straight chinos as opposed to just straight, so the hautelook sale is a no go for me.

Comment

Bonobos 25% off Outerwear until Friday with code: JACKET25

Comment

$50 groupon voucher for $25 at Tyrwhitt. Too bad that Amex deal is over

Comment

Bonobos needs to release another 20-25$ off code for regular stuff.

Comment

Trash: They had the groupon deal while that Amex sale was going on. The two could not be combined as the groupon deal had a separate site to choose from. At the end of the day the Amex was a better deal.

Comment

This one is actually in store only... but I wandered into Gap today and got this blazer for only $11.50. My local store had at least 10 of them on the clearance rack.

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=65295&vid=1&pid=551632

it's a pretty good casual blazer only downside is it is lined.

twitter: @adg_ca
                      instagram: @adg_ca

Comment

LEC $25 Shirts and Pants through Monday. Free shipping over $50.

Pants:

http://canvas.landsend.com/ix/index.html?search=406632+or+406631+or+404952+or+40 4970+or+404977+or+408667+or+415579+or+416672&store =lecanvas&action=newSearch&cm_mmc=usnews-_-usnews_051612_canvascs-_-feature-_-cv_search_pants&emid=usnews_051612_canvascs&RRID=1 2215337482&=&applyPromo=0#

Shirts:

http://canvas.landsend.com/ix/canvas...&applyPromo=0#

Comment

Juan, the following code can be stacked with those $25 deals to make them even sweeter:

20% off and free shipping on $50

code: MONEY

pin: 2030

Comment

Thanks @fiestaplatypus!

Comment

Even with the 20% off i think the tax+shipping is going to kill it for me. I got a pair of chinos from there for 16$ shipped and they were "ok", but after a couple weeks they are so covered in lint that will not come off its nearly laughable. I kinda wanted to jump on those linen/cotton shirts but im afraid it will be more questionable quality.

Comment

Got that multi-check shirt and a few other items. I really like the current LEC collection, it was hard not to buy (a lot) more stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X