Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another suggestion for a Last Call purchase is the Irish Handkerchief Set. I got one at my local Last Call last month.

Comment

The Seiko 5 SNK807 blue canvas strap watch is 55.80 on Amazon; that's the lowest I've seen it for.

Comment

I bought the Last Call $25 for $50 deal. Have no idea what the hell I'm gonna buy though.

Comment

Levi's Friends and Family 30% off entire purchase code FF2012. Free shipping over $75. Offer ends at 11:59 PM PT on 5/7/12.

Comment

Bought the last call living social deal, Trash used your link, and got it this morning. Woohoo.

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

Thanks guys, got three referrals for the Last Call deal. I can't edit my original post anymore, but nobody use my link, somebody else post theirs! Still have four more days to buy it, and given that the promotional value expires on 6/25, I would think another decent sale would come up by then.

Comment

Damn, the suit I was aiming for is no longer available, unfortunately... shouldn't have waited for the LS deal to come through it seems.

Trying to figure out whether to go with one of the other HF suits or whether to grab some belts, socks, etc.

Comment

Thanks Trash - I used your link also.

If anyone else sees this thread, I would appreciate it if you used my link now that Trash's is already paid out!

$25 for $50 at lastcall:

http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/33...442&rui=248872

Comment

Here's my referral link. Thanks guys!

Comment

Alpha khaki lovers,

Dockers is selling them for $40 +20% off with coupon welcome2011

Not as good as the Marshall deal but that might be a one time thing. Its too bad only the boring colors are on sale.

Comment

Mystix - I had perused their selection earlier, and overall, I would say ordering directly from Dockers.com seems very reasonably priced!

Juan - That Levi sale is pretty nice! I stocked up a month ago during their last sale. So many good items there.

Comment

I ended up using my Last Call voucher to get a purple gingham trim fit shirt and a couple pairs of colorful socks. Not a bad deal, especially if these shirts fit as well as I've heard.

Comment

Nice trash, thought about doing the same. I figured I would give another one of the HF suits a shot, since it's so cheap. I figure if I have to return, no biggie, and I can grab some more basics.

Comment

Perhaps not the most "dappered" find, but there's a Groupon Goods offer for American Apparel hoodies, belts, t-shirts, and, er, lipgloss.

Comment

Looks like LC went from extra 40% to extra 30%. My living social kicks in today so im glad that there still a nice deal going on.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Working...
                                X