X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's 10.5 D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...wQlkycGc#gid=0

Comment

I forgot about google docs..would have uploaded sooner...

9.5D https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...MQjdvZkE#gid=0

8.5D & 9D (tab different sizes at the bottom)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...zeXlyT2c#gid=1

Comment

Someone want to make a Google spreadsheet public and editable and we can all just cut & paste in the different sizes on separate tabs?

Comment

the Jcrew code is for items on sale only, not all factory items. They've moved all of the good stuff off-sale so its nothing to lose sleep over.

Comment

Any idea how sizing works in AE shoes? I am an 11M in Cole Haan Air wingtips and Sebago wingtips, but my most comfortable pair of shoes is an 11.5M Wolverine desert boots. What sizes should I be looking at?

Comment

@BrownCow, it's pretty hard to say because sizing won't be the same across models, even if they're made on the same last. The best thing to do would be to visit an AE store if you have one nearby to get measured and try on some models, but I doubt you'd find stuff in the closeout sale in a store. A lot of AE shoes are supposed to be "true to size" but I've learned that that doesn't really mean that much because the variations in the lasts makes them all fit differently anyway.

Comment

Hmmm, so all I have to do is e-mail that Edward guy and ask him for a list of shoes in the 2 for $200 sale that are in a size 11M? I'm nowhere near an AE store but it sounds like shipping is free, so I guess I have nothing to lose. Sorry if these are sort of dumb questions, it's just that I've never ordered anything over the phone/email like this. Thanks!

Comment

Yes, you can email to get a list. I don't think return shipping is free though, so make sure you have a plan for what to do with shoes that don't fit how you want.

Comment

Thanks a bunch, trash. Just sent Edward an email, but it sounds like he's got a lot to get through before he reads mine. I appreciate the help!

Comment

Hey Steve, you have the spreadsheets you posted privacy protected. Any chance you could change those?

Comment

Finally pulled the trigger on the AE deal. Went with the Player's Shoe in walnut and the Bayfield in chromexcel.

Also, for those wondering, they wouldn't do 3 pairs for $300 - he said I had to do 4 to get $400.

Comment

@SlyTim sorry, Im not seeing anyway to change or edit that option. Actually Im not seeing the option at all.

Comment

Any chance yall want to move the AE sale sheet stuff to its own thread? It's clogging up deal of the day and doesn't seem like the right place for it...

Comment

40% off one regular priced item at lastcall.com today and tomorrow. The $50 voucher for $25 deal at livingsocial is still going on, so nice stackage opportunity (my livingsocial referral for the deal if you want it, and plain link if you don't).

Edit: livingsocial told me the voucher won't be available until tomorrow, hope it's on time so I can use it before the sale ends.

Comment

@trash: Any good lastcall.com deals?

Comment

Working...
                                X