X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another secret J Crew sale:

30% off all sale items and factory. Code: MUSTSHOP

Comment

Got the list for size 6.5D and 7D. I'm not sure that would interest anyone, but can post if requested. The list for 7D is quite long, mostly shoes with rubber soles and loafers. The Bayfield Brown Chromexcel could be nice.

There's only 4 shoes in the 6.5D, nothing really interesting, unless you want a navy MacNeil.

EDIT: Probably getting a pair of Players' in walnut and Weybridge in black. I hope they fit.

Comment

mustshop isnt working for me....

Comment

Here's the list of AEs from Edward for 11.5D

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1725588/RE%2...2011.5%20D.htm

Comment

Just tried the MUSTSHOP code again. It still works. Are you sure the items in your cart are sale items?

Comment

its a factory item, does it not include ALL factory items? Funny thing was what i put in my cart was on sale 2 days ago, now its not. I hate how they jack the prices back up before they issue a code.

Comment

Here is the 13D list from the Freeport store:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...zctMFJPaC1uVHc

Comment

Not sure, Jordan. I tried putting a factory shirt in my cart yesterday and it took off 30%. That said, the shirt was reduced prior to the discount.

Maybe the code only works for sale items for both the main site and factory.

Comment

AE Bayfields in Black or Brown (Chromexcel)? Which one would be more versatile for dressed up work environment on those rainy / wintry days?

Comment

@pratyk Personally I would get them in black since I already own a pair of brown boots, but I would go with brown if it's your first pair. Sadly they only had brown in my size.

Comment

I have a Black pair of Timberland Abington Farmers boot.

http://www.amazon.com/Timberland-Abington-Farmer-s-Boot/dp/B0063OPUB6

I think I'm going to go with the Chromexcels in Brown along with the Players Wingtip in Walnut

Comment

So how do I get my hands on some of these AE's?

Comment

email [email protected] to obtain a listing in your size and call 207-865-6222 & speak with Edward to place an order.

Comment

So how does this work? Any two shoes from one of these lists for $200 total?

Comment

double post, removed!

Comment

Working...
                                X