Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dillards - Additional 30% off sale items.

http://www.dillards.com/?cm_sp=Heade...go-_-ImageLink

Comment

Just a heads up - Allen Edmonds outlet stores will be having a two for $200 sale starting on Tuesday. I'm not sure which shoes are included.

Comment

hmm, should have bought more shoe trees then...

from SF, seems the daltons and north platte are included.

Tuesday, I'll be $400 poorer.

Comment

I guess I need to find out my size in the Dalton and North Platte, because there's no way I can say no at $100 a pop...

Comment

Any way to get the AEs on tuesday if you aren't by an outlet?

Comment

Jeremy, you can call Edward at the Allen Edmonds outlet in Freeport, Maine: 207-865-6222. You can also email him at [email protected].

Comment

These sales are killing me. Someone posted a list on SF of what is available

http://www.styleforum.net/t/141581/allen-edmonds-appreciation-thread/4815#post_5404812

and it doesnt appear to have any Daltons. I am interested in the North Platte, but what else should I get?

Comment

Dammit, I've been searching for some brown dress shoes, and I don't see any included in the sale.

Comment

home.woot features a steamer today for $40 shipped. I'll be doing a bit more research on it but I've been meaning to pick one up.

http://home.woot.com/

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

Sent an email to the Freeport outlet. The list on SF was for size 8.5D, so it might be a bit different for me. I would be happy to find some basic dress shoes and penny loafers.

Comment

If anyone gets a list of available shoes from the Freeport store for other sizes, can we post them here? Would probably save them a lot of work with all the email inquiries.

Comment

I sent an email this morning about 10D. I will post the response here.

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

I emailed about one particular pair of shoes early this morning. Still haven't heard back. *shrug*

Comment

I just called and spoke with Edward at AE. He is requesting that you email him and he will return a list of the shoes available in your size. He also mentioned there are 50 emails he needs to respond to so it'll take some time.

Comment

He emailed me saying he should get me a list later today.

Comment

Working...
                                X