Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was able to use the Lands End code to get the discount on sale items as well. Picked up these boat shoes: http://www.landsend.com/pp/mens-leat...&origin=search for $35, and the leather key fob to get up to free shipping. $41 shipped.

Comment

1saleaday has the Seiko SEIKO-SSB035 & SEIKO-SSB039 for $80 + $5 shipping. The white dial goes for about $110 on Amazon and the blue dial goes for $90. Decent deal if you're into chronograph and divers

http://slickdeals.net/f/4258506-Seik...AwAAAAAEPED6yg

Comment

Jos. A Bank has a 50% off sitewide sale at the moment, with a buy 2, get 1 free sale going on concurrently.

Shoe trees are 3 for $25. These are right on par with those I have received from Allen Edmonds, Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack...Split toe, full heel.

Free shipping on any order with code: FRSHIPM (put in code box 2)

Comment

If you are in Canada, you can get 30% off at Gap Canada, Old Navy and Banana Republic.

Just bought the tailored lightweight khaki, the lightweight linen pant, a contrast stitch webbing belt and the four-pocket nylon jacket.

Comment

@fiestaplatypus - the free shipping code works in the cart but gets removed on the final checkout page.

Comment

Darn....if that 50% off plus 3rd free included sheos I was going to go on a spree.

Comment

JAB free shipping code FRSHIPM did not work for me but code SHIPAPR did work on my shoe tree order. Code goes in box for "Promotion Code 2."

Comment

Im trying to buy 3 sets of shoe trees, but whenever I hit "proceed to checkout" it just takes me back to the main page. Anyone else having this problem?

Comment

Curious why someone would need 3 sets of shoe trees?

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

because I have 2 new pairs of shoes coming in the mail, and you get a third set free so why not?

Edit** Ok I got around that issue by adding the 3 1 at a time, it wouldnt let me check out with 1 item with a quantity of 3. Now, there is no "promotion code 2" box to enter the free shipping code in

Comment

It could be...and bare with me here...cause someone has 3 pairs of shoes.

Comment

haha, inconceivable!

I had always thought to just use shoe trees for the hour or so after you take your shoes off. After that the shape goes back and the moisture is out and they're no longer really needed?

Do I need more shoe trees?

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

I typically just store my shoes with the trees in (each pair has its own set of trees). It's obviously a safer way to do it, but not sure if it's necessary. I like it bc I don't have to worry about my shoes getting too bent if they somehow wind up under things in my closet, or in my luggage, etc.

Comment

I believe they are supposed to be in there when you arent wearing the shoes because over time gravity will pull the material downward and make it wrinkle/collapse. The tree makes it stay in place and keep shape.

Comment

I'm thinking about buying a Tuxedo and everything else I will need for one. Does anyone know if this is a good price for the studs? I might look to get my accessories during this JAB sale.

http://www.josbank.com/menswear/shop...1_10050_101563

Comment

Working...
                                X