X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take three please.

Comment

For those days when one just isn't enough.

Ben

Comment

The Broadstreet can be had at any time for $250 at SF... Probably the Mcallister's too.

Jackthreads has some cool "Spring boat sneakers" for under $40... I'm contemplating these

http://www.jackthreads.com/sales/594...ilySale-4%2F16

Comment

@trash: I got the same email. It may not be the best use of $2k, but I still think it's pretty awesome. :-) FWIW, the BB 346 polos seem the same and are usually cheaper than the per-unti price on that deal... And you don't have to buy 44 at a time.

Comment

Ryan - it would help to know what shoes you have before being able to suggest what to buy. The McAllister in black or brown would be tremendously versatile. The others are truly niche shoes that belong in the closet of someone who already has a shoe or two like the McAllister.

Totally digging the BB polo idea! Just wish they had more colors available. ;-)

Comment

@nicholas Current collection includes:

Antonio Maurizi wingtip in chocolate brown

Allen Edmonds Dalton wingtip boot in chocolate brown

Single monkstrap in chocolate brown

Hawkings McGill wingtip suede boot in brown

Scarpe di Bianco wingtip in walnut

To Boot New York double monkstrap in black (only black shoes)

Vanishing elephant blue suede bucks

So, I do not have black laceups or a shoe like the Broadstreet.

Comment

Stackable coupons at Piperlime.com

20% off code: TWENTY

$10 off $50 code: BOXES

Free Shipping code: No code needed. Also free return shipping!

Just ordered a pair of Sperry boat shoes for $50 using the codes. Also, 5% cash back through ebates.

Comment

Ryan - I think a black oxford like McAllister, Strand, or Fifth Avenue would be a great addition. THEN the Broadstreet!

Comment

Those BB polos are still over $45 even in that large of a quantity. Don't get me wrong BB polos are nice, but that still seems like too high of a price.

Comment

^ I agree. You can get them for less than that sometimes on sale, and you wouldn't have to get the colors you wouldn't wear.

However there is a certain demographic I'm sure that thought "Awesome, now I don't have to take 3 trips to the store!" and went for it

Comment

Banana Republic email deal. 40% off two full priced items today only.

Not sure if the code is person specific.

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

I'd love to get in on that BR code if it works for Emerson Chinos

Comment

I think it is a specific code. Let me take a look and see if anything catches my eye. Otherwise I will post it here in an hour or two.

Comment

The code is person specific, and it still excludes the emerson chinos. It also appears to exclude all suits now, plus Mad Men.

Comment

Yeah not valid on any chinos or suits. Only thing I'd be interested in is the trench but that can wait as it's gold bond season.

Here is my code for anyone interested WYT47M7J8Z1R

Comment

Working...
                                X