Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn it.. i was hoping to pick up a few chinos from BR and the code's not valid on gavin / emerson / dawsons..

Comment

I don't understand why the coupon isn't working for me on a regular suit--the disclaimer only mentions BR Monogram suiting as excluded.

Comment

@IanD: If the suit is Gavin, Dawson, or Emerson, then it excluded. And I'm pretty sure that coveres the whole lineup.

Comment

25% off at Jack Spade with JSFF12. If you haven't shopped with them before, register your email and they will send you a code for an additional 15% off. Codes are stackable, not sure I can resist the pinstripe case @ $120... http://www.jackspade.com/messenger-b...6107_color=400

Comment

BRTAX35 works on the suits, but not the Monogram line. You just have to scroll down a ways to find the regular "tailored" or "modern" suits. I've got the navy two-button tailored suit in my shopping cart for $330+tax. *shrug*

Ben

Comment

oh snap. i might pick up the tailored grey plaid or tailored grey with the peak lapel...

My cocktail videos >

Comment

nvm got it on the jacket. guess i have to order separately to get discounted on pants too...

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Tempted to get the OpticsPlanet deal, anybody ever order from them? There are so many shady online sunglasses retailers it's hard to know what's legit.

Comment

@jackieadkins3 - Thanks for the OpticsPlanet deal! Just ordered the AO Original Pilot - Matte Chrome, Bayonet, Grey Polarized. Came out to $25(coupon) + $8.99 = $33.99.

@trash - OpticsPlanet is legit. They are listed on the AO website as a Dealer plus I've heard good things about them before.

Comment

@Juan thanks, I think I'm going to grab a pair of AOs myself. Now to decide bayonet or curved, glass or polycarbonate...

Comment

FWIW - I've had a negative experience with OpticsPlanet before (not buying glasses, though - it was actually a holster). I ordered something that was supposedly in-stock, was later informed that it was NOT in stock... they tried to convince me to order something else, I tried to cancel the order completely, then a couple weeks later they shipped the order anyway, and I ended up having to go through the hassle of returning it.

I'm just sayin'.

Ben

Comment

FYI, the BRTAX40 didnt work for me. Its says its valid for "Select Customers"- which doesn't include me apparently. Only the 30% is working on my account.

Comment

@Steve, try clearing your cookies or using a different browser, sometimes the Gap/BR discounts are random and if you keep trying you eventually get the best code.

Comment

Lord & Taylor Friends & Family 25% Almost Everything. There's a printable pass on the website for in-store use also.

http://www.lordandtaylor.com/

Comment

Saw this on Styleforum...

Sperry has 25% off through 4/16 with the code FRIEND

Comment

Working...
                                X