Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, if I go ahead with the purchase I will use your code. I am a little less eager after going to the checkout and realizing there is $90 in taxes and shipping on a $360 purchase. Worst part is, I dont know if it will fit 100% (I called and the measurements seem right) and if I need to exchange it, that'll hit me for even more.

Comment

• Not sure if this has been mentioned, but LastCall.com is having one of their 40% off one item thingies right now. Their house-brand trim-fit dress shirts are the best fit I've found (real slim through the midsection but not constricting in the arms/shoulders) and they're a reasonable $33 with the discount.

Code FSANN4 gets you free shipping.

Ben

Comment

• ugghhh so torn. Last Call has two gray hickey freeman suits available ONLY in my size going for $360 shipped with the discount.

I don't NEED it but come on.... Is the quality the same or are these seconds?

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

• I would guess it's their main line.

Comment

• Any other picks for the lastcall sale? There are so many items on there.

Comment

• The Bedford cotton/linen pants at J.Crew factory look like a good deal at the moment w/ 30% off. Does anybody know how slim they fit or have a picture of themselves wearing the pants?

Comment

• I've been to the Jcrew factory store a couple of times the past two weeks. I saw the Bedford pants, held them up, and then put them back down. They don't look very slim especially through the waist and thigh. Also the darker pairs seemed to attract a lot of lint/dust that was floating around the store. I didn't try them on. Just my two cents.

Comment

• LosRockets they aren't exactly slim, more of a straight fit. But not baggy at all.

Comment

• I made my first Bonobos purchase today if anyone wants the $25 referral:

http://curebit.com/x/Zqa0j

Also betterfit10 got me 10% off.

Comment

• I bought a trim fit shirt from lastcall.com to check the fit out.. My first from Neiman Marcus.$33 shipped. Thanks @BenR for the free shipping code.

http://www.lastcall.com/p/Neiman-Marcus-Trim-Fit-Pinwheel-Check-Dress-Shirt-Suit-Shop/prod4480029/

Unfortunately, most shirts were out of my sleeve length. Only found this one but it looks pretty good.

Comment

• I got an email saying BRTAX40 gives 40% Off Full-Priced Items from Banana Republic. Runs through 4/17.

Comment

• damn suits dont qualify for that BRTAX40...

"Additional online exclusions are New Arrivals, Timeless Collection, Leather Apparel, Men’s Monogram Suiting, Men’s Gavin, Dawson, & Emerson, Men's and Women's Shoes, Men's Bags, and SFMade."

My cocktail videos >

Comment

• Not valid on suits? Laaaaaaame...

Comment

• Google Offers has $25 off at OpticsPlanet.com (home of the AO - American Optical Aviator that I've seen talked about many times here on Dappered) - http://bit.ly/mVTMry.

Comment

• BRTAX30 is also in effect on the Banana republic homepage.

Edit: Nevermind, I thought maybe the 30% coupon would have more available for purchase, but it has the same exclusions as BRTAX40.

LL Bean is having a sale, the Casco Bay boat shoes are $47 with free shipping and comes with a $10 dollar gift card.

Comment

Working...
                                X