Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of good deals on AE Strand, military and their families can get a pair for $180 (plus the usual benefits) on AAFES.com with the code x2040enews.

Comment

Banana Republic - 30% off today only (4/10) with code BRTUESDAY.

Comment

@Dan: I don't think OURTREAT was supposed to reactivate. I'd say it was a site boo-boo that they are honoring since it wasnt widely publicized.

Comment

25% off at the Gap with code GAPGET, through tomorrow. I kind of want this bicycle tie.

Comment

www.josbank.com

Has $50 off $100 order

I know their clothes stink, but they sell Cole Haan and Allen Edmonds shoes.

Scored a nice pair of Cole Haans that I couldn't find anywhere cheaper scouring for a couple weeks.

FRSHIPM should get you free shipping but it still charged my card. I'll give their customer service a call and see if I can get that refunded.

Comment

Has anyone on here bought Allen Edmonds from this guy? Seems like a good deal.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/263225/i...s-colors-sizes

Comment

@Thekillabeejc - allaboutshoes has been on Style Forum for quite a while and has pretty good feedback from what I understand.

Comment

I bought my walnut fifth avenues off him. He has great customer service, andswers qestions promptly, he can even get other things that arent listed on there for cheaper (I got a belt from him also). All around great seller.

Comment

J. Crew coupon code has changed from OURTREAT to SHOPNOW. 30% off all final sale items. Just tried it and it worked.

Comment

Anybody know how J.Crew Factory shirts fit? I feel like I've heard that they're not the slimmest so sizing down helps, but since they're a hassle to return I don't know if I should give some a shot or look for similar shirts/prices at Lands' End...

Comment

Thanks Jeremy B.

I finally picked up that Factory Thompson charcoal suit. With the coupon and its mark downs, it became impassable at 167$ out the door.

Comment

The Thompson suit would be $200 shipping and taxes in for me. This is incredibly tempting You guys think its worth it? I tried on a thompson jacket once and it fit nicely, what are your thoughts on the suit?

Comment

I recently purchased the Thompson Suit, and just wore it post-alterations yesterday. I was pleased with it. It is a cheap suit, but is perfect for a work suit for me during the summer. It is very very lightweight, holds no substance, yet seems to drape nicely. I love the fact that it feels as if you aren't wearing anything at all. I needed something like this for the 105+ degree weeks we get in summer where I reside.

If your looking for a good looking cheap suit, I would not pass it up. If your the person who wears suits only on occasion and is looking for quality suit, than it may not be worth it. But like I've said, I'm very pleased with my purchase and would probably purchase another to work into summer rotation if they came out with a different color.

Comment

Sounds like what I was expecting, and the lightness of it is welcomed. I am looking for a suit that I can wear relatively often and not be sweating like crazy in as my work requires me to drive around to many places every day. I might pull the trigger on this.

Comment

I have my AE brown burnished Nuemora's on order at the moment. I placed an order with my local Men's Boutique back on March 18th for the release on April 1st. They should arrive this weekend for pick-up and i'm very excited about it.

My local store allows me to order my AE's from them first without paying a dime until I've tried them on, and pick them up to take home. I also will be purchasing them for 275$ OTD which is cheaper than SF seller.

Can't wait to wear them on with my Chocolate Brown Hart Shaffner Marx Suit I recently purchased.

Comment

Working...
                                X