Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jcrew Colburn Ludlow fit tweed blazer is at $84 out the door today after the 30% off code OURTREAT. It is final sale so know your size before you order. I got the heather charcoal version. Very excited.

Comment

Tempted to jump on the Colburn blazer but I need to stop shopping for a bit..

Does it go to such price levels at any other point in time during the year?

Comment

Picked up the Colburn in light heather in a 38R. Just happened to be in a J Crew yesterday and tried on a Ludlow jacket for the first time and it fit pretty well.

It's similarly short (29.75") as the Herringbone LEC sportcoat I was waffling about a little while ago. For $84, it's worth a shot, even on final sale. I'm sure I can resell it if necessary.

Even cheaper, the 18 wale corduroy sportcoat are $57 out the door with the OURTREAT promo code. S-M-L sizing only. They are also final sale and seem to have all colors and a variety of sizes. It's a 3 season coat, but it still seems like a pretty good price. Anyone have experience with these sportcoats? How does a medium fit compared to a suit size?

Comment

Too bad they don't have 40R in the Colburn.

Comment

@redbeardedmike: Check the size chart link out, they show you what a S,M,L, ect. matches up to roughly in chest size. For example, Large is between a 41-43 chest.

Comment

Never mind. Apparently jcrew.com ate my order because they claim to have never received it. I've got to remember to print those order confirmation screens rather than just waiting for the email.

Now my size (and most other sizes) are out of stock. They are checking their stores, but I'm not holding out hope. Thanks for the head's up, @bere09. It was definitely a good deal.

Comment

As someone who has both a Levi's 511 and Dockers Alpha Khakis, they are not at all the same fit. I have average sized legs I'd say, and 511 is a legit slim/skinny jean and I have a bit more room in the Alphas. I'd actually say they are between 514 and 511. After I got them hemmed to the right length, the Alpha khakis are probably the best fitting pants I have.

Comment

Wow i don't know why that JCREW coupon started working again (it expired in february) but im not arguing. I picked up a couple more Repp slim fit polos.

Comment

Thanks Bere09. That 30% off broke the 2012 purchase hiatus. I had a cart full of 5 J.Crew Factory Bedford/Bowery pants (fit like 514s IMHO) , but could not justify $40 on them - the code cut them down to $28. Also couldn't resist 5 shirts at sub $20 pricing (practically LEC territory). And the flamingo tie for $11. And thank you, Dappered!

Comment

Any thoughts on the Red Wing 2904 boots? $118.99 with the code so I'm thinking of grabbing a pair, but I'm not sure if I should size down or not.

Comment

Screw it, bought the Red Wings, I found some comments on SF saying to size down so I did. The other boots I have are a bit big and I stopped wearing them because they just weren't comfortable, so hope these fit as awesomely as they look. I also picked up the university coat, because I totally need more coats. Just like I totally needed another pair of shoes.

Comment

I'm a 10.5 in everything except Red Wings and Clarks, when I size down to a 10. I think you're set.

Comment

The coupon code still works. I bought 2 oarsman shirts, a pair of chinos, a tie clip, 3 pairs of socks & the cheapo aviators that were mentioned in one of the recent dappered posts.

Comment

Awesome the coupon code for J. Crew still works. I'm gonna use it for J. Crew Factory and pick up a gingham shirt.

Comment

Big thanks to bere09 for the JCrew code! Just placed an order with a bunch of stuff for entire family and saved $165.

Comment

Working...
                                X