Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@LosRockets - I would say LEC because I'm not crazy about the orange Dockers logo on the back of those pants.

Comment

On the Dockers, the Ghurka color hides the logo, but I got a gray pair, and it sticks out. I think I'm going to remove it. Somehow.

Comment

@Rodney, do you know if you can remove embroidery from an article of clothing? I saw a sport shirt I liked, but it has a god awful logo at the bottom of the side gusset.

Comment

I've seen people have varying degrees of success with removing embroidery. It's a combination of hwo the embroidery was done, how new the garment is when you attempt to remove it, and how careful you are. I've seen it done perfectly, but there's no guarantee of success.

Comment

20-50% off at kennethcole.com only until 4pm EDT

price automatically adjusts when added to your shopping bag

twitter: @adg_ca
            instagram: @adg_ca

Comment

I wonder how the D1 compare to the Alpha khakis. I love the taper on them and prefer it over my bonobos game day chinos. I wouldn't mind stocking up on a few colors

Comment

D1 - Levis 514

Alpha - Levis 511

That's the closest analogy I could think of.

Comment

D1s are smaller than 514s in my experience. Even sizing up one in the waist, the D1 was too small for me, and 514s are my go-to. I'd say 514=D2, if anything.

Comment

D1s vary across styles in my experience. The "soft khaki" versions I've tried were baggier than 514s, but the five-pocket style with canvas-like fabric were a bit slimmer.

Comment

skip the whole primer thing and pick up the D1's for $24.

welcome2011 will take 20% off your entire order and for free shipping no minimum.

so you buy these D1's for 30. and use the code: welcome2011 and its 24. shipped:

http://us.dockers.com/family/index.j...71557.11162313

Comment

I love the material on my alpha khakis but with thick, muscular thighs and rear, they don't look very good on me. Are D1 soft khakis made of the same material or a different material?

Comment

So...Anyone want to ship me a pair ? Please ?

Comment

I would, but I am in the Great White North with you

Comment

@Focuspants : Only place I saw Dockers pants was at my local Sears, but they started at size 30 and only had D2 and D3. Amazon and Macy's wont even ship them to Canada.

Comment

Canadians: Do you have JC Penney up there? They carry Dockers. So do stores like Marshalls.

Comment

Working...
                                X