Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked up the target navy blazer (above) last week for $40... I like it! Fit off the rack was pretty damn good for me (body, sleeve length, overall length for a casual blazer) and I can't complain about the price

Comment

Jessy - I have the Medium, but they do sell a Small.

Comment

@nicholascrawford A guy in the comments on the Target website says he bought a Small and usually is a 36R-38R, so I might be out of luck.

Comment

Jessy it might fit you ok from memory.

I tried on a small and it was tight. Im 5'8 and 145lbs, I think you are slightly smaller than me.

Comment

I normally wear 36R and the small was way tight on me. Definitely fit more like an XS. Sorry, no measurements since I obviously didn't buy it.

Ben

Comment

If it fits like an XS, that might be perfect. How's the length for a 5'6" guy ?

Anyone living near a Target could confirm measurements and eventually ship it to me if it works ?

Thanks.

Comment

Hey Gents,

Amazon has the Ray Ban avaiators for a price of roughly $108 ($145 retail). Is this my best option, or does anyone have any tips for getting it cheaper?

Thx guys!

Comment

Jessy--I think even the small Target blazer will be too long on you. I'm 5'7" 135, usually wear a 36S, and it was both too tight and too long (and not just in the sleeves).

Comment

$39 for $75 worth of credit at "Epic Shirtmakers"

https://www.google.com/offers/home?utm_source=google-offers&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-offer#!details/cc51c609433e0339/3M7KAGK7F9UFIY0B

Never heard of these guys... anyone try them out?

Comment

@IanD sounds like I may have a trip to Target in my future, to return the blazers I just bought. I figured I'd try them out, but your comment confirms my suspicion that they'll be too long. Sucks not being 5'10", I have so much trouble finding stuff that's not a couple inches too long, especially blazers. Hence my interest in Frank & Oak :P

Comment

@Dru - I haven't tried Epic though I've played around with the interface before. I've had good success with Cottonwork, Blank Label and Proper Cloth.

Comment

@pfmicks - not sure which listing on Amazon you are looking at but you can get most version of the Wayfarer for less than $80 - I see the black ones for $75. I ordered the Ray-Ban RB2132-902 New Wayfarer Sunglasses in Yellow Tortoise two weeks ago for $75.

Comment

Dockers D1 Chinos for $30 (Credit to Primer Magazine).

They also have a code for 25% off orders over $100 + free shipping on orders over $75 (CODE: PLAYBALL)

Can also get 20% off + free shipping if you sign up for their mailing list.

Either way seems like a good time to buy if you are in the market for some D1 chinos.

Comment

@EF Dockers doesn't ship to Canada, bummer.

If someone is willing to ship me a pair, that would be great.

Comment

Speaking of which, I'm in the market for navy chinos. Dockers D1 soft fit vs. the LEC straight fit? Which ones are better quality and just look better all around?

Comment

Working...
                                X