Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ed Et Al looks quite interesting, it's hard to find quality shoes at that price point with sleeker styling than AE. I found a couple threads on SF here and here but can't find any in-depth reviews.

Comment

15% off at LL Bean and you can get the $10 gift card for a $50 purchase (just got mine in the mail)

http://bit.ly/GKaXsc

this is very tempting...

Comment

Seems to work on LLBS stuff, too. Very tempting....

If anyone here is into field watches, their Swiss-made field watches with screw-down crowns and casebacks are a steal at $85. They've got 20mm lugs so they fit on the Weekender straps, too. Same style as the J.Crew field watch, with better specs, for just over half the price.

Ben

Comment

JCrew Factory is doing 40% off today, hope they have one of these again AFTER Lent...

Comment

Men's Wearhouse - Buy one, get one free sale. Excludes shoes. Good deal if you need cedar shoe trees and other accessories.

http://www.menswearhouse.com/shop/Ho...51_12001_-1_N_

Comment

Blank Label $60 for $120 worth @ Gilt City -- Dappered review here.

If you don't care about using my referral link, it's here and if you need an invite, go here.

Comment

If you're looking for a basic navy blazer, Macy's is selling a 100% wool Michael Kors for $85 in-store, $99 online during their current men's sale event thing. The online pic looks pretty horrendous but I tried one on in-store and the fit is actually really nice, on the trim side and relatively soft in the shoulder area. The one I tried seemed to run true to size. Quality seemed good for the price (though obviously, if you're accustomed to Brioni/Canali level stuff like JC, you may not be impressed).

Buttons are pewter-colored with crests on them rather than brass, but if they aren't your cup of tea I imagine it would be pretty inexpensive to have your tailor replace them. It's a good price for a staple piece that shouldn't require much, if any, additional tailoring.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/m...xx.esn_results

Ben

Comment

@BenR, do you remember if the Michael Kors blazer had functional sleeve buttons?

Comment

I'm pretty sure they were non-functional. I think I would have noticed if they'd been functional. I wouldn't bet my life on it though.

Ben

Comment

TODAY 5 HOURS ONLY Levi's 30% off sitewide plus free shipping on orders of $75 or more. 12PM to 5PM ET Enter code FLASH5 at checkout.

Comment

Nice. The 514s will be mine! lol

Comment

Anyone have experience with the 514 silver fox coloring? Does the website color look true? I'm looking to expand my 514 color palette for $30/pop.

Comment

MaxonMen.com 25% off ties, cufflinks, pocket squares, and collar stays with code TIEYOURTIE. Offer expires March 30th, 2012 at 11:59PM PST. Offer not good on past orders.

Unfortunately all the ties I would have bought are out of stock. Hopefully you guys find something you want.

Comment

Don't know anything about the quality here. Other than the fact it's polyester and they don't have it in a 38, it is a tux for $100: http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/i...xedo?ID=447287

Comment

Anyone know how often does GAP have coupon codes out? I have my eyes on their slim fit denim washed khakis and figured I'd wait for a coupon to drop rather than pay the full price.

Comment

Working...
                                X