Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, yeah... I've got 3 navy blazers now, so I'm okay with missing this one

Comment

@ Juan, good looking coat, thanks for the tip. Do you know what the overall lenght of the blazer is (best guess would work)? I wear a long and the size charge on the page product page is useless.

Comment

@CJJ: FWIW, the LEC jackets I've bought have all run long in the arms for me. However, yuo can call customer service and they can give you extremely precise measurements over the phone. I would hurry, though. They're selling out fast. :-)

Comment

@CJJ - I don't know off the top of my head and I'm at work right now, so I can't measure mine. I'm afraid that by the time I get home, the Blazer will be sold out. You can always order it and if it doesn't fit, return to local Sears. For reference, I'm 6'0" and the 40R fits me perfect in arm and body length.

By the way, didn't post this earlier but here's a free shipping coupon: SWIMHQ1 pin:2512

Comment

double post sorry.

Comment

Thanks for the quick responses men! I just called, 30.25", too short for this guy. Back to waiting for my wool blue blazer... Good thing is I have my eye on a Burberry and Brook Brothers (Loro Piana) on Ebay.

Comment

stock up on colorful socks for spring! Richer Poorer socks on www.hautelook.com for $7 (shipping is $7.95 and I believe $1 for every item after that).

I was able to get 3 pairs for $20 after redeeming my $10 referral credit from 2009 lol

Comment

@CJJ - how tall are you? What jacket length are you looking for?

Comment

Anyone have experience with this chambray blazer?

http://www.landsend.com/pp/canvas-mens-chambray-blazer~236491_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::QS6&CM_MERC H=IDX_overstocks-_-men-_-suits-blazers&origin=index

I know it's been around for a while.

Comment

@Alan - Did you see this? http://dappered.com/2011/07/would-yo...ambray-blazer/

Comment

Thanks, Juan. After reading that review and zooming in, I do see the "mom jeans" he's talking about. Pass.

Comment

Baracuta jackets are on sale:

http://www.baracuta-g9.com/searchres...&s=&c=&p=&cp=1

Comment

@JC: I'm so boring. My favorite jacket is the tan in the lower right.

Comment

@Alan - cause tan works the best on you!

Comment

LOL thanks Acoustic. It's been a staple of mine for over 15 years. It's "safe".

Comment

Working...
                                X