Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can also call BR Customer Service directly and tell them the store was out of your size and suggested calling in and mention the code "Facebook50". Got the 50% off and free shipping. This was actually true in my case as BR doesn't carry XS in store - well, at least not in mine.

Comment

The wife looked stellar in the white Mad Men dress that was excluded from the sale. It might never go on sale, but I hope she goes back and gets it.

She buys clothes and shoes for an event then doesn't wear it again. Ever. Infuriating, in many ways. Another thread another day?

Comment

$10 off $50 for LL Bean. Use DUC0136

Comment

@nicholas: I think you just found your bargain card for getting the clothes you want since you wear them for the rest of your life!

Comment

@Acoustic that doesn't really work... My GF buys cheap-ish shoes and wears through them, but the built to last argument doesn't work for why I spend so much more for my shoes.

Comment

Anyone need new eyeglasses?

Coastal Contacts is having a sale where all non-luxury frames are $39 + Standard prescription lenses free (higher up lenses are like $20-$40 but I don't know the difference). Brands included in the sale are still good...Kenneth Cole, Nike, and Guess to name a few.

Plus, Living Social is having a deal where you get $60 credit at Coastal Contacts for $19. You could essentially get new frames for 19 bucks. Or use the credit for sunglasses/contacts.

http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/28...ion-eyeglasses

Comment

Small deal

Buy a $10 amazon gift card for $5

https://local.amazon.com/

Comment

Sorry, didn't see the L.L. Bean promotion was already posted. By the way it can be stacked with free shipping and $10 gift card promotion.

Comment

25% off on Bonobos Washed Chinos with the code GAWKER25. It may only apply to first time customers though.

Comment

LEC Men's Heritage Navy Blazer $60

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/mens-h...RCH=CANVAS_OTC

This is part of their Classifieds section, so sizes are selling out.

I purchased this back in November on sale for about $20 more and I love it. It has a nice fit for an OTR blazer.

Comment

Nice find, Juan. For those that can find a decent fit, this looks to beat the pants off the Merona blazers.

Comment

Too bad the LEC blazer is gone in size 40. Looks like a good choice.

Comment

Still says "In Stock" for me... Nice find Juan.

Comment

The LEC Brazer says in stock for a lot of the sizes, but when you add to cart, only size 46 is available now. I checked earlier and all the sizes shown were available, so it's definitely selling out quite fast.

Comment

Good thing it's navy (a color I already have). Otherwise, I'd be kicking myself for missing out.

Comment

Working...
                                X