Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid no from the wife. She said if I hit a million in sales, I can get them. =P

Comment

@NC - you should do what I do...order first and then tell the wife later.

Comment

Yeah, it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission

Comment

I screwed this all up, fellas.

Other problem: I just told her how much we need to tighten the belt during the move.

She also can't fathom spending more than $50 on shoes, but she also buys garbage shoes that she only wears a few times. On a cost per wear basis, I'm running circles around her.

Comment

You've only got yourself to blame. :-)

Comment

Didnt see it posted... 50% off today only at BR. 5 item limit, in store only, no Mad Men.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...55989317_n.jpg

Comment

Guess I'm going to BR today!!

Comment

My wallet is frowning

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Damn! I was just in BR yesterday and won't have a chance to make it back today.

Comment

A 3-pack with pretty good patterns of the Merona Handkerchiefs were on sale at my Target for only $3.48

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

That's quite a discount.

Comment

Score! I found the grey BR blazer I've been after. Up to $225 but with the 50% off it's all good

I'm not satisfied with the BR "slim fit" shirts at all though... the medium are WAY too big in the arms, back and fit off the shoulder... the smalls are a much better fit but some are too tight at the chest and the neck area is less than perfect.

Comment

Is that BR discount 50% in store, but only 30% online? I'm in the market for a Navy Suit, but I can't get to the store before it closes today.

Comment

Calvin Klein online is offering their Friends & Family discount of 30%:

friends12 is the code.

This can be stacked w. sale items...so suit jackets for $70-$105, dress pants for $42, etc. Dress shirts for ~$20-$25.

Enjoy!

Comment

@Thekillabeejc: It's in store only but you can work around it by calling the store and having them ship the item from their store to your place. The 50% will work that way. You will have to pay shipping tho. But with gas prices the way they are now, you might actually save money ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X