X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Khakis at Spier and Mackay are 14.99 right now. Regularly priced 48.00

Comment

Originally posted by kjmiller1984 View Post
      All Khakis at Spier and Mackay are 14.99 right now. Regularly priced 48.00
      Thanks for the heads up!

Here's a link for the lazy:

http://www.spierandmackay.com/casual_trousers

Comment

Any extra coupon codes that can be applied to S&M's orders? I've got $100 loaded into the cart for free ship, and I'm thinking about adding another thing if the coupon code voids the free ship.

Comment

Originally posted by AUCLT View Post
          Thanks for the heads up!

Here's a link for the lazy:

http://www.spierandmackay.com/casual_trousers
          Thanks for this. I never bought from S&M. Are these unhemmed? I do not see an inseam length.

Comment

Originally posted by rdsmith3 View Post
            Thanks for this. I never bought from S&M. Are these unhemmed? I do not see an inseam length.
            You have to click on one of the pants and then click on "size chart" (the black button). The inseam is given under the casual pants category at the bottom of the chart.

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
              Any extra coupon codes that can be applied to S&M's orders? I've got $100 loaded into the cart for free ship, and I'm thinking about adding another thing if the coupon code voids the free ship.
              Do you mind if I ask what coupon code you are using and how you got it? I would love to get a discount on my next purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex1 View Post
                Do you mind if I ask what coupon code you are using and how you got it? I would love to get a discount on my next purchase.
                No coupon for free ship. $100 threshold to get it. I'm just asking if there's a coupon code floating somewhere so I can buy more and barely clear the free shipping threshold.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex1 View Post
                  You have to click on one of the pants and then click on "size chart" (the black button). The inseam is given under the casual pants category at the bottom of the chart.
                  So it comes in one inseam length, and if that needs adjusting, I should add $10+ to the price for the cost of a tailor to finish to the right length.

Comment

Originally posted by rdsmith3 View Post
                    So it comes in one inseam length, and if that needs adjusting, I should add $10+ to the price for the cost of a tailor to finish to the right length.
                    Yes, I think you are right, but I have never bought casual pants from them. My tailor charges $15 USD for hemming. The casual pants being sold right now are a tad bit too slim for me; so, I would end up paying more than it is worth for alterations.

Comment

50% off Salt + Dapper through Gilt: https://www.giltcity.com/san-francisco/saltanddapper

Comment

Last day to get $200 off $500 at Brooks Brothers during their private sale using code BCSP15. Bought a pair of BB Park Aves, which come with rubber soles, and a repp tie to hit the $500 threshold. Bought some Brooks Brothers gift cards at a discount earlier in the year, and all in all spent about $270. Later in the year they will probably have a 40% off a single item which is superior to this one of course, but if you can get your cart to hit ~$500, this is a solid sale.

Comment

End Clothing has 20% off with Spring20

Comment

[MENTION=13548]srlclark[/MENTION]: 30% off everything at Jcrew using code SCORE. I just bought that moss suit.

It's for a very limited time, as in, it's a screwed up code, so once it hits midnight for the west coast, it goes away.

Comment

Gilt is offering an extra 30% off coupon (35% off if you spend more than $135, which seems like an odd threshold...) for J. Crew Factory right now. Assuming it'll stack with other JCF discount codes

Comment

Saw this in my email, but UrbanDaddy Perks has 'up to 50% off' Indochino. $399 for 'any Premium suit'. Plenty of terms, per usual with Perks, and I don't have any experience with Indochino, but figured I'd pass it along.

http://perks.urbandaddy.com/national...hino-0416.html

Comment

Working...
                                X