Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon is running a 20% off promo code 20VETERANS on clothing and shoes sold by amazon. I picked up a couple pairs of new balance 574.

Comment

JC Penny has 30% off $100 through Monday 11/16. Code SHOPALOT.

Comment

JCF is doing an extra 40% off clearance with EXTRA40.

Comment

H&M is doing 40% off a single item with code 3229

Does anyone have any suggestions of good stuff to grab at H&M?

Comment

Originally posted by flatbear View Post
            H&M is doing 40% off a single item with code 3229

Does anyone have any suggestions of good stuff to grab at H&M?
            Not really... then again, it's real tough for me to want to order anything from H&M with their [often] low quality, inconsistent-at-best sizing, the cost to return if ordered online, and the inability to make returns in store if purchased online.
            My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

I just used promo code "SHUTTERFLY" on JCrew Factory yesterday for 20% off entire purchase. Does not stack with clearance code, but works nice with 40-60% of prices marked

Comment

JCF 35% off/40% off clearance, free ship no minimum today with YULESHOP

(Merino crewnecks are $22.42 plus tax, fyi)

Comment

Land's End marked down a lot of their stuff up to 50% off plus you can use this code for additional 30% off: WINTER - Pin: 9244

Comment

Bonobos has a tiered sale going on. 25% off 150+, 30% off 250+. They've marked down a lot of their sweaters. I picked up the navy fair isle sweater along with a pair of weekday warriors for $150.

Comment

J Crew has some nice topcoats in their sale section with 40% off. e.g. Ludlow coats in herringbone wool and glen plaid are $227 and change with the promo code "Thursday". I'd be buying one of those but I think my coats-I-want-but-don't-really-need budget is exhausted for the year.

The full list of on-sale outerwear is here.

Comment

I have that Ludlow coat in herringbone. Mine is last year's model and does not have the ticket pocket. Great jacket. I frequently get compliments when I'm wearing it. Definitely one of my better purchases.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                          I have that Ludlow coat in herringbone. Mine is last year's model and does not have the ticket pocket. Great jacket. I frequently get compliments when I'm wearing it. Definitely one of my better purchases.
                          Still on sale today for 227.99. Wish I had an excuse to buy it. I've burned through a bunch of my clothes budget recently and still have some purchases planned, though. :\

Comment

Totes Blue Line Auto Wooden Stick Umbrella in Men's Stripe is down to $9.81

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=14764]dpark[/MENTION]. I'm currently in the same boat as you. Burned through my clothing budget and still have some significant purchases planned.

Comment

This is probably common knowledge at this point, but for those who don't know, the Mr. Porter sale started yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X