This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deals Around the Net: Open Thread

If anyone's planning on buying new Allen Edmonds firsts, you're free to use my code that AE sent me for $50 off (in their latest brochure), expires by 9/23:
    F15CESEGAVCJ

I've decided I'm shoe'd out for the next several years

Comment

Did anybody get in on the JCREW code mistakenly working on Aldens this morning? It has since been fixed. I learned about it from reddit frugal male fashion. I tried posting on here but the forum was down.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJacob
        Hey guys,

Just got hit with an ad for this new brand -- Upton Belts. Apparently all custom fit, made in USA, free shipping...blah blah blah. Love their look but can't make up my mind.

Thoughts??? I like the black dress one. http://uptonbelts.com/products/duke#

The info you've listed thus far would have very little impact on my decision to buy a belt or any leather product for that matter. You need information about the leather itself. A good company should provide you numerous details about the leather which will give you a very good idea of the quality. The best companies are very transparent about where the leather is sourced, the tanning process, any dies being used, leather thickness and so on (a Google search will help you in determining exactly what you need to know to make a judgement.)
        My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Significant sales on Paul Fredrick half canvas suits, add promo JXAGLS to take the price down another 15% to $208. Ordered the Brown Glen Plaid, easy returns helped me bite the bullet on a product I have never tried. Sport Coats are also discounted.

http://www.paulfredrick.com/search/p...yn-half-canvas

Comment

All AE 2nds on the ShoeBank seemed to be marked down substantially. Must be in line with the Rediscover America sale. Also worth checking out the actual clearance section of ae.com. I just got a pair of MacNeils (older version) in Brown for $197...cheaper than cost of most 2nds!

Comment

JosBank.com has shoe accessory BOGOs like 2 pairs of shoe trees for $25, 2 pairs shoe laces for $3.

Plus they have Allen Edmonds on sale for $273

Comment

Everyone! First post ever, and I am excited to say that the Stafford boots are astronomically low at this moment! Both are up for the new code that is only for 9 hours, so it ends tonight. Only on JCPenney Online. Here it is: Vanilla. It will give you 25% off. The gunner is at a measly $44 dollars right now. I am grabbing both colors!!! GO!!!

Ciao,
                KantStopDario

Comment

Bloomingdale's has a sitewide 25% off coupon. If anyone is looking to destroy their wallet, the Billy Reid Bond Peacoat is eligible and drops to $550. So tempting....

Comment

Eidos

Comment

Originally posted by ninpb View Post
                      Did anybody get in on the JCREW code mistakenly working on Aldens this morning? It has since been fixed. I learned about it from reddit frugal male fashion. I tried posting on here but the forum was down.
                      Yeah, I got a pair of Alden Indy's for 392 before tax. I had already saved the full amount and was waiting for October to purchase. Couldn't pass up that price though.

Comment

Filson @ STP

Sierra Trading Post just stocked some new Filson jackets. Prices aren't great yet, but they are stacking with the dealflyer codes.

Comment

Bonobos has an extra 40% off sale items with code GET40. I picked up a pair of their summer weight chinos for $22.

Comment

Ray Bans on sale

I'm not sure whether these are legit, but I just found a site allegedly offering Ray Bans at $29.99: http://www.ownrb.com/ Anyone know whether these are for real?

Comment

If it's too good to be true . . .

Comment

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...#department=75

50% off "Cold Weather Essentials"

Comment

Working...
                                X