X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a deal per se, but a ton of new arrivals at Lands' End:

http://www.landsend.com/shop/mens/-/..._-new-arrivals

There are some decent looking sportcoats, the year'rounder wool trousers are now available in a slim fit, and LE joins Uniqlo and BR in offering slim fit stretch denim at a good price ($60, which will surely drop during sales). A lot of the new stuff is in the traditional fit, but a decent selection is tailored and slim fit. I wouldn't be surprised if more items are added in the next few days.

Comment

Pretty cheap, cool-looking, canvas gym bag/duffel.

http://www.amazon.com/BESTOPE-Vintag...dp/B00M3LQF76/

$32.99 - $10 Coupon(93Q2TTJ6)= $22.99
      Coupon works on Coffee or Black or Grey

Comment

Jos A Bank has shoe trees for $12.50 right now. Not the lowest they have gone, but if you need some, they are great and the price beats most others out there. I've found they fit AEs very well. Free shipping on online orders over $50, but brick and mortar will honor the price as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mFriedman View Post
          Jos A Bank has shoe trees for $12.50 right now. Not the lowest they have gone, but if you need some, they are great and the price beats most others out there. I've found they fit AEs very well. Free shipping on online orders over $50, but brick and mortar will honor the price as well.
          Target has cedar shoe trees for $10.

Comment

If you got small feet, these are a great deal for $36 bucks. the BR Owen.

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...&pid=326063022

Comment

Via Living Social, Charles Tyrwhitt either $25 for $50 gift certificate or $50 for $100. http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/14...2&rui=72445847

Comment

AE seconds seem to be on sale on shoebank.com. the Brooks Bros versions show up for $169. I am seeing the McNeil and Strand in my size at that price. there is also a American Express $50 credit for some cardholders. I think the credit can be applied towards shoebank purchases.

Comment

Yup. They dropped thirty bucks in last day

Comment

I just read that returning seconds to retail stores will get you a $10 restock fee. From shoebank.com "Returns to the Factory Outlet stores are free, but the $10 restocking fee will apply to each pair of Factory-Seconds returned to our Retail stores." I thought it was free returns if returning in store? When did this happen

Comment

Originally posted by firemunkee View Post
                      I just read that returning seconds to retail stores will get you a $10 restock fee. From shoebank.com "Returns to the Factory Outlet stores are free, but the $10 restocking fee will apply to each pair of Factory-Seconds returned to our Retail stores." I thought it was free returns if returning in store? When did this happen
                      If that's true, in the past 10 days or so. I returned a couple of pairs to the local store last weekend with no restocking fee.

Comment

Originally posted by firemunkee View Post
                        I've also done mail order returns and not been charged, but that could be up to the discretion of the particular sales associate you talk to.

Comment

Amazon is taking 20% off a selection of shoes. Didn't poke around to see what was there; just stumbled across the deal when ordering some hiking boots (Keen Targhee II, if anyone else is interested).

Comment

JCF has a 30% off and free shipping today only with code pizzatime

Comment

Originally posted by AngusM View Post
                              Amazon is taking 20% off a selection of shoes. Didn't poke around to see what was there; just stumbled across the deal when ordering some hiking boots (Keen Targhee II, if anyone else is interested).
                              Thanks for the tip. Picked up some hiking/tac boots myself.

Comment

Deacon Wingtip on sale for $60
                                http://www.jcpenney.com/stafford-dea...417014697M.tif

and $50 with code SEPTSALE

Comment

Working...
                                X