Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deals Around the Net: Open Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I just bought the Gap Linen/Cotton pants from todays handful. If you select the free shipping for orders of over 50 dollars first and then enter the 40% off coupon you still get free shipping despite your order being under $50.

    Comment


      http://www.ctshirts.com/default.aspx...||||||||||||||

      CT shirts for $29 still...

      Comment


        Originally posted by Scofield View Post
        The shirts still show up as regular price when I click the link. Is there a promo code that I have to enter?

        Comment


          Originally posted by BLU8 View Post
          The shirts still show up as regular price when I click the link. Is there a promo code that I have to enter?
          nope clear cookies or try a different computer/browser (click on shirts link of course)

          Comment


            Nordstrom is having their half yearly sale. Picked up a couple Bonobos chinos, and a Nordstrom trim fit dress shirt.

            Comment


              Banana Republic having 40% off sale with BRSUMMER, and the 25% email coupon code stacks if you have it.

              The Luxe-Touch Jaspe Stripe Polos are 50% off the coupon, and only $20.44 each with the stacking email coupon. Picked up a both colors.

              Comment


                Get some knit and grenadine ties for cheapish:
                http://www.landsend.com/products/men...cktie/id_70112 (Toffee, which is IMO a perfect color, is down to $35 w/ the 30% off code)
                http://www.landsend.com/products/men...ktie/id_279036 (very unique)
                http://www.landsend.com/products/men...ktie/id_278965 Super cool, donegal grenadine
                standard grenadine not on sale http://www.landsend.com/products/men...ktie/id_278964

                Lands End ties are generally pretty decent quality IMO. I have a knit but no grenadines from them.

                Comment


                  I have to post this here for my own protection. These Ralph Lauren Saunders Chukkas in brown calf, made by Allen Edmonds, are currently available in only one size, 10.5D. With the existing discount as well as the RLMEM515 code, they come out to $231+tax shipped.

                  I wear a 10.5D and am extremely tempted, but know that they do not fit anywhere in my current budget. I am hoping someone else snaps them up quick before I can convince myself that I was meant to have them at this moment in time.

                  http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...entPage=family

                  Comment


                    Vans Era and Slip Ons for $33 on Woot Accessories today: http://accessories.woot.com/plus/vans-shoes-3

                    Not a huge sale, but save a couple bucks.

                    Comment


                      JCP Has the Stafford Logan Wingtip in cognac for $49. the current 25% promo code OURFMLY works on these. I selected pick-up at store so total with tax was $40.32. I have the boots (both black and cognac) and am very happy with them, especially for this price.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by elialuca View Post
                        JCP Has the Stafford Logan Wingtip in cognac for $49. the current 25% promo code OURFMLY works on these. I selected pick-up at store so total with tax was $40.32. I have the boots (both black and cognac) and am very happy with them, especially for this price.
                        Appreciate that, snagged a pair!
                        6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

                        Comment


                          Brooks Brothers has ribbon belts on sale for $13. I purchased four and used a new registrant promo code for $10 off a $50 purchase. Four belts for $45 - can't beat it.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Boys Husky View Post
                            Brooks Brothers has ribbon belts on sale for $13. I purchased four and used a new registrant promo code for $10 off a $50 purchase. Four belts for $45 - can't beat it.
                            anyone know why these belts are under the boys section?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Scofield View Post
                              anyone know why these belts are under the boys section?
                              haha nooooooo....I hope that's a mistake. It's from the link on the main Dappered site. I may have to cancel that order - good catch!

                              Comment


                                Flint and Tinder is a having a "crushed box" sale. All of their underwear is $7 a pair or 5 for $30. Use code "WELCOME" for an additional 15% off. Shipping adds $7.

                                http://www.flintandtinderusa.com/on-sale

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X