Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heads up to anyone looking for a Filson briefcase. Retailer us.wconcept.com (I know, I hadn't heard of them either) is selling them in black, navy, olive, and khaki for normal price of $265 but first time customers get 30% off their purchase. All you have to do is sign up via email and they will send you the code....mine was "GET30%FREESHIPPING". That drops the bag to $185.50 and shipping is free. I purchased one on Tuesday and received it in mail yesterday. They are based in New Jersey.

They also have the Filson computer bag (larger than brief).

Here is the link to the site: http://us.wconcept.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=filson

Comment

Originally posted by amg1016 View Post
      Heads up to anyone looking for a Filson briefcase. Retailer us.wconcept.com (I know, I hadn't heard of them either) is selling them in black, navy, olive, and khaki for normal price of $265 but first time customers get 30% off their purchase. All you have to do is sign up via email and they will send you the code....mine was "GET30%FREESHIPPING". That drops the bag to $185.50 and shipping is free. I purchased one on Tuesday and received it in mail yesterday. They are based in New Jersey.

They also have the Filson computer bag (larger than brief).

Here is the link to the site: http://us.wconcept.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=filson
      I meant to also add that, in addition to Filsons, they also carry Ray-Ban sunglasses and Daniel Wellington watches and the 30% off works on those too!

Comment

Free shipping, no minimum at Uniqlo.

Comment

Originally posted by eagles View Post
          Free shipping, no minimum at Uniqlo.
          Thanks for the heads up, I snagged one of the extra fine broadcloth shirts for $14.90 shipped. I've been wanting to give Uniqlo shirting a try for a while.

Comment

Allen Edmonds Shoebank Memorial Day sale starts Monday. Just got a flyer in the mail Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by HowlinAtTheMoon View Post
              Thanks for the heads up, I snagged one of the extra fine broadcloth shirts for $14.90 shipped. I've been wanting to give Uniqlo shirting a try for a while.
              went there... will stay there. +1

Comment

Originally posted by burban View Post
                Allen Edmonds Shoebank Memorial Day sale starts Monday. Just got a flyer in the mail Friday.
                For those of us who didn't get the flyer, what kind of discounts are they offering?

Comment

The flyer just says 15-35% off the enire inventory.

Comment

BTW, it appears to be live now. Patriots are $254, Park Ave $229. Kind of disappointed the Patriots didn't drop more. Want a pair in brown or burgundy, but I think I'm going to wait for closer to $200 or else get firsts when the RDA sale rolls back around.
                    Last edited by burban; May 10, 2015, 07:37 PM. Reason: Wrong price info.

Comment

Is this the lowest the Shoebank goes for shell seconds?

Comment

What price are you seeing? Depending on the model, the RDA or anniversary sales might be lower.

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                          Is this the lowest the Shoebank goes for shell seconds?
                          Last October they ran a shell sale for $325.

Comment

Originally posted by burban View Post
                            What price are you seeing? Depending on the model, the RDA or anniversary sales might be lower.
                            $399

Originally posted by ninpb View Post
                            Last October they ran a shell sale for $325.
                            For seconds? Any idea how low they go for firsts?

Comment

Gentlemen,
                              Just a heads up I just got a 40R in the Navy Ludlow Club Blazer for $168 including taxes (159 prior) with the current 40-50% off Spring styles, if anyone is in the market.

Comment

Wow. Great deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X