Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CT shirt quality is excellent on the one ive purchsed so far.

Comment

Anyone know if the shirts can be returned if they are purchased with tailored sleeves?

Comment

Just jumped on the ctshirts deal. Excellent deal, thanks to whoever found it.

Comment

Also how much do you guys usually pay to have shirt sleeves shortened? I feel like when I asked the tailor I have been using he said somewhere between $10-$15. I might just order a couple shirts with standard sleeves and then have them altered after the fact since it costs so much for CT to do it themselves. That way I don't have to worry about measurements.

Comment

That sounds about right.

Comment

Huge ups to Chris for that find. Just grabbed a shirt and tie without amex. Unreasonably low priced.

Comment

I'm definitely going to get in on the CT deal. I love the patterns in their shirts and ties. If anyone orders a tailored fit shirt, let me know how it fits or post pics if possible.

Comment

Jumped on the CT sale. Got 2 tailored fit business casual shirts and the free narrower navy tie. I'll post in here about the fit when I get them. 16" neck and 34" sleeve btw.

$80 bucks and free shipping for what normally goes for $420? Criminal.

Comment

I was gonna hold off on the CT deal since I'm really trying to avoid spending money right now but I gave in since it seems like every single person here is doing so.

Comment

Express has 50% off select styles tonight only

Comment

Damn it you buys are tempting me to but some CT shirts myself. I would like some more casual shirts, mainly OCBD, and the CTs look nice...for 40 dollars which is the same price as a BR OCBD on 30% sale...what is CT quality like?

EDIT: LOL look at that freudian typo slip: meant to type "guys" instead of "buys"

Comment

9 Whiskey Stones 5.99 + 5s/h

They're SPARQ stones. They go for 24.50 on amazon

http://www.woot.com/sale/whiskey-sto...=email#tracked

Comment

@Totino - thanks, been looking for a deal on some whiskey stones!

Comment

L.L. Bean: $10 off $50, DOES stack with free shipping AND current $10 gift card promotion. Coupon Code: DUC0136

I ordered this jacket and it came out to $69.99 plus I got a $10 gift card:

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/73622?feat=canvas%20jacket-SR0

As a side note, you can find LL Bean gift cards on eBay at a nice discount. I bought a $100 one for $80 and used it on this purchase.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X