This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goodguyz42 View Post
    Just ordered three suits using the Gilt City coupon and it worked. Also used coupons.com 20% cash back deal. Got all three suits for under $450 before tax.
    Hot damn!
    6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
      Suiting is excluded from the Gilt City coupon.
      Not true.

Comment

Originally posted by ajs116 View Post
        Not true.
        Yeah, I got confused by Joe's first line here: http://dappered.com/2015/03/jcf-40-o...-city-voucher/

Must've been referencing JCF's sale and not the Gilt City voucher.
        6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Hugh and Crye is selling their "Seneca" brushed cotton, unstructured, unlined blazers for $129 (free shipping) through 3/29. Use code "SENECA129". The email said its for existing customers, so try your luck accordingly.

Included are the green, a burgundy, and a tan (safest) color option in their difficult-to-figure-out-for-blazers-especially sizing.

http://www.hughandcrye.com/products/seneca-tan

Comment

Originally posted by DerekH View Post
            Hugh and Crye is selling their "Seneca" brushed cotton, unstructured, unlined blazers for $129 (free shipping) through 3/29. Use code "SENECA129". The email said its for existing customers, so try your luck accordingly.

Included are the green, a burgundy, and a tan (safest) color option in their difficult-to-figure-out-for-blazers-especially sizing.

http://www.hughandcrye.com/products/seneca-tan
            I just saw this. I've been tempted to buy from them before, but their sizing is just odd. Why not include a size chart? And why functioning sleeve buttons? Anyone have any experience with their blazers?

Comment

Originally posted by Lukeduke View Post
              I just saw this. I've been tempted to buy from them before, but their sizing is just odd. Why not include a size chart? And why functioning sleeve buttons? Anyone have any experience with their blazers?
              Supposedly they're cut the same as the shirts, which has a limited size chart - http://www.hughandcrye.com/fit

But yeah, I'm with you. The free shipping makes it a little better.

I can say that I tried on their shirts recently - both Average/Slim and Average/Skinny fits. The skinny fit better everywhere but the neck, which was too small. The slim fit in the neck but was way too wide at the waist. I wear a small in most JC shirts, if it helps (aboug 15.75 neck), but they're about a half inch short in the arms and tight in the neck too.

Comment

I just picked up this cardigan which was featured on the main site on March 11th for $12 at my local Gap. Online it's much more but in the store it was marked down to $16.97 final sale with an additional 30% off of that. It does run a bit large so if you're in between sizes, you'll want to go down 1. The Medium is a tad big on me but it was either that or the large that they had remaining.

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...eID=goafcid150

Comment

$10 of purchase of $43 or more from Orion using code FirstTimeOLC (orionleathercompany.com)

Comment

Originally posted by thegreenfrog View Post
                    40% off all suits at JCF!!
                    Did I miss this?? I just found out today that I need to get a grey suit for a wedding I'm in. The total price for jacket and pants are coming up $386, before the Guilt coupon

Comment

30% off of everything on frankandoak.com use code use code spring30. i got an email of this today. they have a lot of stuff in their spring sales so you should be able to find some good deals

Comment

I stopped by an AE store and was looking at picking up a pair of Strands. The sales associate mentioned that they were matching the price of Nordstrom and Bloomingdale's at $288. I asked if any seconds were available in my size, and he not only called and found a pair, but also applied the 25% off to the seconds. This might not work everywhere, but could be worth a shot.

Comment

30% off everything at j crew with code "facebook". Great deal. No free shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
                            30% off everything at j crew with code "facebook". Great deal. No free shipping.
                            Does not work on Wallace & Barnes or other third-party merchandise.

Comment

Got an email from Jay Butler today, 15% off shoes, 30% off leather goods for tax day, goes through tomorrow at 3:00 eastern.

Codes: mrtaxman for 15% off shoes; payusnotheirs for 30% off leather stuff.

Probably going to try a pair of the Cromwell penny loafers that have intrigued me for a while.

Comment

I think I speak for everyone when I say "Who?"

Comment

Working...
                                X