This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DerekH View Post
    There's a $50 for $100 credit CT Shirts deal on urbandaddy today. Not sure if that's a good deal?
    I checked it out, and they're giving another $15 off at checkout. $100 worth of CT stuff for $35 is a steal.

Comment

Originally posted by nuggetzor View Post
      I checked it out, and they're giving another $15 off at checkout. $100 worth of CT stuff for $35 is a steal.
      Does it say anywhere whether it can be combined with other offers? Maybe not other discount codes, but at least the multibuy prices?

Comment

Is that limited to just full prices? Could make it less attractive. CT is known for stuff like this.
        6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

CT has these kinds of deals all the time. $35 isn't always a steal. They did a shirt with a tie for $29 not too long ago. It's not bad if you're looking to get a blazer or something else.

Comment

Originally posted by ELNJ View Post
            Does it say anywhere whether it can be combined with other offers? Maybe not other discount codes, but at least the multibuy prices?
            Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
            Is that limited to just full prices? Could make it less attractive. CT is known for stuff like this.
            The "Redemption instructions" was as far as I got to getting the actual code so far; and in it (it was the typical fine print, it seemed) I saw nothing about restrictions. Hoping it's fair game, although really at 65% off that'd make even a few non sale items worthy of consideration to me.

Comment

Found more: quoting "The FIne Print":

Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
              Does this include clearance? Not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
                The living social deal that went down to $44 for $100 allowed you to use it for clearance stuff. I picked some sale shirts for $23 each.

Comment

Banana Republic is doing a 50% off select full priced styles promo, which you can use with the 25% off email code for some nice deals. The suede bluchers come out to $55, the suede monk straps are $48, tumbled Italian leather belts for $18 or their tailored slim-fit birdseye shirts for $29.

Comment

Found more: quoting "The FIne Print":

Does this include clearance? Not sure.
                    Just used my code FYI and it works on clearance items.

Comment

Take 25% off a single full priced item using promo code MADNESS at Haberdash. Includes the new Jack Purcells and Aldens, if you can find your size. But free shipping is set at $100, so you'll have to pay $9.95 if you only get the Purcells.
                      Last edited by devastitis; March 20, 2015, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Gilt City has Extra 30% Off In-Store or Online at j. Crew Factory. http://www.giltcity.com/national/jcrewnationalmarch15

Comment

40% off all suits at JCF!!
                          Size Guide: 38R Suiting, 29" waist, 30" inseam, 37" chest, 32" sleeve, 15.5" neck

Comment

Originally posted by thegreenfrog View Post
                            40% off all suits at JCF!!
                            Anyone know if the Gilt City coupon works with this?

Comment

Originally posted by eagles View Post
                              Suiting is excluded from the Gilt City coupon.
                              6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Originally posted by eagles View Post
                                Just ordered three suits using the Gilt City coupon and it worked. Also used coupons.com 20% cash back deal. Got all three suits for under $450 before tax.

Comment

Working...
                                X