Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Target sale applies to sweaters too. Picked up the brown shawl collar cardigan.
    6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
      That Target sale applies to sweaters too. Picked up the brown shawl collar cardigan.
      I tried that one. I wasn't young enough to make it look hip nor old enough to make it age appropriate. It aged me.

This made me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by ronrob View Post
        I tried that one. I wasn't young enough to make it look hip nor old enough to make it age appropriate. It aged me.

This made me sad.
        Sorry ronrob. Your Great White Buffalo cardigan is somewhere out there!

6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

JCF extra 30-40% off clearance items, prices don't seem to have been bumped up. picked up a couple of cotton-cashmere v-necks for $16 and some socks for $2 or so. The cotton-cashmere is like 95% cotton and 5% cashmere... but whatever it'll be nice for the spring.

*Brings the FACTORY WALKER JACKET down to $41.30 if anyone of you were eyeing that

use code: HELP
          https://factory.jcrew.com/index.jsp
          Last edited by jayashae; December 9, 2014, 02:20 AM.

Comment

20% off at Carson Street Clothiers with code EX20
            Last edited by ravi; December 9, 2014, 09:20 PM. Reason: the code seems to apply to everything, not just sale items

Comment

Barneys warehouse has extra 60% of clearance, and extra 40% off everything. some $7 Saturdays NYC t-shirts if you are XS (heard they shrink, so Im resisting temptation)

Wish I was not saving for a suit, tempted by: this and this

Comment

JCF 50% off all their Thompson suits:

https://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothing/suiting.jsp

Comment

I ordered these on Dec 3rd and finally got an email saying they are on back order indefinitely and they will cancel the order unless I call them. I was never charged for them yet.

It looks like some stores are getting carried away this year and selling things that are not in stock. Should I let them cancel my order or tell them I'll keep waiting?

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
                  wolverine 1k courtland 1st for $266:

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/p...okieCheck=true

Promo code PRIVATE seems to knock off an additional $50

http://i.imgur.com/TuPDBoc.jpg

not bad for the 1k courtland for 1st quality.

Comment

Originally posted by LCDR View Post
                    Should I let them cancel my order or tell them I'll keep waiting?
                    How bad do you want the boots? It might be a few months, but I'm not sure you'll find new ones at that price within that time frame. If you do, I'm sure you could call and cancel your order.

Comment

That's the question. I have never seen them in person and don't know if I will like them, or even if they will fit correctly. I ordered a half size down, but maybe I should have done a full size down.

Comment

Free Shipping today at The Tie Bar with any order

Comment

That's the question. I have never seen them in person and don't know if I will like them, or even if they will fit correctly. I ordered a half size down, but maybe I should have done a full size down.
                          If they fit like other 1K boots, I think you'll be good with 1/2 size down. Whats the harm in staying on the "waitlist"? I assume you can still return them if you're unsatisfied or they don't fit, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                            If they fit like other 1K boots, I think you'll be good with 1/2 size down. Whats the harm in staying on the "waitlist"? I assume you can still return them if you're unsatisfied or they don't fit, right?
                            Yeah, I guess I could still return them, but I was just having second thoughts on the style and wondering if any one else liked them.

Comment

Yeah, I guess I could still return them, but I was just having second thoughts on the style and wondering if any one else liked them.
                              I think they're good looking boots. I suggest getting them (since they're a good deal) and seeing if the style works with your wardrobe and your personal style. If you get them and don't see much use in your wardrobe then return them - no harm no foul.

Comment

Brooks Brothers has a sale (spend $100 or 10%, $200 for 20%, $300 for 30%) making the suits that are already on sale very attractive.
                                Someone talk me out of making a poor life decision, this Black Fleece comes out to $516:
                                https://www.brooksbrothers.com/Navy-...entpos=1&cgid=

Comment

Working...
                                X